Patriots/NFL PATRIOTS WIN SUPER BOWL LIII - GET THE DUCKBOATS READY!!!!!! - GEE WALLY MVP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Appreciate this.

Its amazing what a few years of maturity can do. 100% would have made a poor decision in that situation 4-5 years ago.

Restraint in that situation is impressive. I think being able to de escalate a situation like that safely takes more of a man than throwing punches.

Reactions: Aeroforce

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The two positions to go for in the draft are TE and middle linebacker. That's a slam dunk.

Get a receiving TE since Gronk is either done or going to be done soon. Allen can block but not catch. A mobile middle linebacker would help the defense immensely since Hightower is getting slower and slower.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
The two positions to go for in the draft are TE and middle linebacker. That's a slam dunk.

Get a receiving TE since Gronk is either done or going to be done soon. Allen can block but not catch. A mobile middle linebacker would help the defense immensely since Hightower is getting slower and slower.

Think Allen may be gone. Isnt he paid a lot for what he does? With Sam and Bentley coming back I am not all in on a LB. Team has 2 seconds if there is one there who is a stud get em. For 1st round I want DL or DB. Shelton and Brown are gone. Flowers is a FA. Clayborn getting a little older. I hear this draft is DEEP at DL so snag someone in the first.

IDK about QBs this draft but doesnt seem as deep as the last.

Would go for a WR this draft as well. Patterson, Hogan, Dorsett and Gordon all are FAs. Edelman isnt getting younger. Wonder if Berrios can stay healthy and be next as an Welker, Amendola and Edelman slot type.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
They can use help at literally every position except RB. Just the nature of football.

Tight end is an obvious need, as is wide receiver, but I'd be happy with a LB or d-lineman too.

They desperately need another real WR option, especially if Gronk is retiring. Hogan going o for 6 in the super bowl and Dorsett not even getting a ball thrown to him says they better draft or sign someone.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I still want Larry Fitzgerald. He’s agreed to come back for one more year so obviously he’s going to ride it out in AZ. But since he showed so much loyalty to them the least they could do is pay it back and trade him here :laugh:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
There's too many stupid kids with booze fueled testosterone today.

I went with my wife, wish we didn't go. There were a few scrums around us, and at one point a 50+ year old guy grabbed my wife's ass, and started elbowing her in the back for some reason. When I told him to cut the ****, he spit on me.

How I didn't beat him into the pavement is beyond me.

Never going to another one again.

That is disgusting. So much for being on the same side. Alcohol is no excuse.

Reactions: Fossy21

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They have enough picks to address areas of need without signing any UFA’s. They obviously will sign free agents but they don’t have to if they don’t want to. 6 picks in the first 3 rounds? It’s great to be us

I know zero about this draft

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Stating not much has changed since the 80’s is the obtuse post of the week

I have worked my entire adult life in the broadcast industry and that is a good place to observe how things have changed.

The first revolution was cable TV where suddenly a viewer in rural Maine had access to the same channels as someone living in Manhattan. People also bought answering machines and for awhile pagers became a fad. The late '80s saw the advent of what is now the internet.

Mid 90's Cable TV figured out a way to push the internet through existing cable wires and cell phones started to drop in price and then in 2002 the camera phone was invented.

TELEMMGLPICT000155272494_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BquPWyIgZxRyxNFWH7juMhtJZleb6bWx1d7hBxM3Lz0SM.jpeg

Today most of us carry around a smartphone that can send high-quality video instantly.

Life has changed - some will say for the better - others will say for the worse.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad