Patriots/NFL PATRIOTS WIN SUPER BOWL LIII - GET THE DUCKBOATS READY!!!!!! - GEE WALLY MVP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
WHERE'S WALDO?

51383193_10217070968619085_6776098490477969408_n.jpg

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

There's too many stupid kids with booze fueled testosterone today.

I went with my wife, wish we didn't go. There were a few scrums around us, and at one point a 50+ year old guy grabbed my wife's ass, and started elbowing her in the back for some reason. When I told him to cut the shit, he spit on me.

How I didn't beat him into the pavement is beyond me.

Never going to another one again.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

I went with my wife, wish we didn't go. There were a few scrums around us, and at one point a 50+ year old guy grabbed my wife's ass, and started elbowing her in the back for some reason.

That is awful :(

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

I went with my wife, wish we didn't go. There were a few scrums around us, and at one point a 50+ year old guy grabbed my wife's ass, and started elbowing her in the back for some reason. When I told him to cut the ****, he spit on me.

I mean.............you should have, its your right. Defend your family.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
How would one get sued for socking someone in the face who assaulted their wife? Sexual assault right there. You're over simplifying the situation.

But back to the Patriots

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
How would one get sued for socking someone in the face who assaulted their wife? Sexual assault right there. You're over simplifying the situation.

But back to the Patriots
Because unless there was video evidence of him doing it, all it would look like is me wailing on a guy with nothing to back it up

Reactions: Chief Nine

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

But back to the Patriots

because her life was not in danger? The guy should have been arrested yes... So JR turns around and punches a 50 year old drunk, knocks him out, he hits his head winds up in the hospital and now JR gets arrested and gets sued. If this was the 80's sure, go ahead. It's a different world now.

Reactions: Chief Nine

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Appreciate this.

Its amazing what a few years of maturity can do. 100% would have made a poor decision in that situation 4-5 years ago.

Exactly and you are 100 times more a man for doing the right thing here instead of escalating it. So many things could have happened had you escalated it and all of them are bad. Your wife could even have been injured in a melee. Major props to you friend.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
because her life was not in danger? The guy should have been arrested yes... So JR turns around and punches a 50 year old drunk, knocks him out, he hits his head winds up in the hospital and now JR gets arrested and gets sued. If this was the 80's sure, go ahead. It's a different world now.

I'll just agree to disagree since we come from different worlds. Not much has even really changed since the 80s.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
People seriously still hating on Brady? Montana still better? Old ass Niners fans cant let go. Mad Raiders fans.

LMAO a Chiefs fan chiming in saying you can compare Lebron and Brady cuz theyre the same when in fact theyre not

One groomed since HS, #1 pick, spoiled brat when it comes to team mates and coaches and the NBA is a different sport. The other was never really the true starter in HS or College, 6th rounder and busted his ass in a team sport.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Youre nuts on. Just this past week here.

Exactly and you are 100 times more a man for doing the right thing here instead of escalating it. So many things could have happened had you escalated it and all of them are bad. Your wife could even have been injured in a melee. Major props to you friend.

Wake held for man killed outside American Legion post in Quincy

As well as here in Mass not only if you hit somebody and they dont get hurt you better pray like hell the person is under 60. If not its a felony and you go to big boy prison where you better tougher than nails.

Reactions: Fenway

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
People seriously still hating on Brady? Montana still better? Old ass Niners fans cant let go. Mad Raiders fans.

LMAO a Chiefs fan chiming in saying you can compare Lebron and Brady cuz theyre the same when in fact theyre not

One groomed since HS, #1 pick, spoiled brat when it comes to team mates and coaches and the NBA is a different sport. The other was never really the true starter in HS or College, 6th rounder and busted his ass in a team sport.

Joe Montana was better than Tom Brady collectively in the Super Bowl. Doesn’t make him the greatest QB rho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad