Signing(s): Patriots sign James Harrison

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
People are kidding with the whole this cheating right? Because I'm seeing people say it everywhere. Players get cut all the time and picked up by other teams. I remember the Patriots and Jets doing it one season back and forth :laugh:

Harrison may give some insight but the Pats need help at LB.

Reactions: Voight

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So Harrison would sleep on the job and just go home (while still getting paid) when he wasn't needed? I think I just became a fan.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Harrison has always been a lone wolf type that didn't always get along with teammates. Even in his prime it seemed like some of the guys were scared of him.

Sounds like a situation that should have been ended awhile back.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
People are kidding with the whole this cheating right? Because I'm seeing people say it everywhere. Players get cut all the time and picked up by other teams. I remember the Patriots and Jets doing it one season back and forth :laugh:

Harrison may give some insight but the Pats need help at LB.

As if Belichick even needs to know the Steelers playbook/secrets. He'll win either way.

Sounds like Harrison is just a bad guy.

Meh, you should take the stories with a grain of salt. Who knows if they are true.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
hillarious how Pittsburgh, their fans, their organization are now trashing Harrison.

guy wasn't getting snaps and wanted to play, he went to a contender cuz he wants to win. what the f*** is the problem here?

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
hillarious how Pittsburgh, their fans, their organization are now trashing Harrison.

guy wasn't getting snaps and wanted to play, he went to a contender cuz he wants to win. what the **** is the problem here?

It seems the problem is that part of the reason he wasn't getting snaps was that he was acting like a d-bag and trying to get himself cut.

I think if he had been busting his ass, helping young guys and doing what was asked and the same situation happened that there wouldn't be the comments coming out and nobody would have an issue.

I can certainly understand how the Steelers players would feel if you just had a guy act like Harrision did and now goes to your rival to try and help them beat you. Pretty pathetic actions from him but it should fit in perfectly with the crap that the Patriots want as part of their "culture."

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
And Harrison said to go ask Shazier if he visited him in the hospital, which sure doesn't sound like something a guy who didn't go visit him would say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad