"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Someone needs to "shop" this

IMG_3320.jpg

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Not unheard of for Laine to have two crappy games in a row. I think he might have to spend the rest of the season trying to get back into the groove. Concussions aren't a joke.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Not unheard of for Laine to have two crappy games in a row. I think he might have to spend the rest of the season trying to get back into the groove. Concussions aren't a joke.

Laine will get his groove back at some point. Unsure if his current play has anything to due with his concussion, but it is certainly not unusual for rookies to have periods where they struggle. The best learn and adapt and get even better. I have little doubt at some point we will again see Laine in beast mode.

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
Laine will get his groove back at some point. Unsure if his current play has anything to due with his concussion, but it is certainly not unusual for rookies to have periods where they struggle. The best learn and adapt and get even better. I have little doubt at some point we will again see Laine in beast mode.

Don't think it got anything to do with concussion.

18- years old rookie plays like the rest of the team does. He still doesn't mental strenght to lift the rest of the team night in night out.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb

He might even have adapted last night if someone hadn't decided to limit him to a few 4th line shifts for much of the game. Has anyone kept track of the number of games where Maurice's mid-game line shuffling actually paid dividends? :rant:

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
He should not have been dropped to fourth line because the goalie sucked in a crappy shot. Maurice is on another planet right now and he needs to get his head out of his arse.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Don't think it got anything to do with concussion.

18- years old rookie plays like the rest of the team does. He still doesn't mental strenght to lift the rest of the team night in night out.

Concussion probably has something to do with it tho

Laine was heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad