Pre-Game Talk: Patrik Elias Appreciation Thread

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Whatever you say, "fatso". :banana:

lol

this is my handle on here and a few other places. i came up with it and others have stolen it elsewhere. really dont care its no big deal.

ill explain its origin. back in the mid 90s i was listening to the howard stern show. howard started making fun of fred (the sound guy on the show) and said he was scary. it was when the E! show was in its infancy. howard asked if they could put a subtitle under fred on tv that said ' A very quiet man'.

the joke was whenever there was a weirdo who committed a crime they always say 'he was a very quiet man' fred was weird so they said that about him....

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
lol

this is my handle on here and a few other places. i came up with it and others have stolen it elsewhere. really dont care its no big deal.

ill explain its origin. back in the mid 90s i was listening to the howard stern show. howard started making fun of fred (the sound guy on the show) and said he was scary. it was when the E! show was in its infancy. howard asked if they could put a subtitle under fred on tv that said ' A very quiet man'.

the joke was whenever there was a weirdo who committed a crime they always say 'he was a very quiet man' fred was weird so they said that about him....

You're a Sean Avery fanboy, Admit it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad