Patrik Elias Appreciation Thread

Lateralous

Jun 17, 2003
Abington, PA
Visit site
I would love to see Elias make the hall of fame but given that he's probably one of the most underrated players ever, I'm not sure he's a lock yet. He needs 122 points in the next 2 seasons plus the remainder of this year to get to 1100 which might be what gets him in. Pretty much 55 points per season pace which should be very doable if he can stay healthy.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I would love to see Elias make the hall of fame but given that he's probably one of the most underrated players ever, I'm not sure he's a lock yet. He needs 122 points in the next 2 seasons plus the remainder of this year to get to 1100 which might be what gets him in. Pretty much 55 points per season pace which should be very doable if he can stay healthy.

Elias is the poster boy for Hall of Very Good

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Elias played a bit better today. But does anyone know what is up with him. He is still making turnovers and is having difficulty converting on chances. Usually he would bury those. Dare I say he is playing eerily similar to Zajac on his offensive opportunities.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Elias played a bit better today. But does anyone know what is up with him. He is still making turnovers and is having difficulty converting on chances. Usually he would bury those.

He picked it up in the third where he looked like the Elias of old, but his instincts have looked slow. For example, that rebound would have been a goal from a younger Elias.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad