Proposal: Patrick Kane for Vladimir Tarasenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
If the Blues were to trade Tarasenko, they sure arent going to trade him for a declining player.
tumblr_pieipzlHbg1xkok61o1_400.gif

your post is about as bad as your namesake's GAA....

Reactions: nickdawg95

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I’ll speak slower for the comprehension challenged. If i’m Trading Tarasenko, it wont be for a 30 yr player making 11 mill per year who is showing signs of declining according to his stats the past several years. If I am trading him, it will be for a younger, ascending type player. Is that hard to comprehend?

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Kane’s past 3 yrs

Pts

That’s the definition of declining.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
If PK Subban got traded for Shea Weber, anything can happen. But I doubt Patrick Kane gets traded from Chicago unless it’s back to his hometown in Buffalo.
i'd would trade anyone but eichel and dahlin to get him on the sabres. guy has been a 1 man show for time

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I dont think people understand what an age curve is. The peak of an NHL player is 26. Kane is 30. Do you really think Kane at 30 is as good as Kane at 26 when he put up over 100 points? If not, then Kane is declining. That’s what declining means. Nobody said he isn’t good. I said he’s declining, and according to the laws of physics, Kane is in decline.

Last edited:

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I dont think people understand what an again curve is. The peak of an NHL player is 26. Kane is 30. Do you really think Kane at 30 is as good as Kane at 26 when he put up over 100 points? If not, then Kane is declining. That’s what declining means. Nobody said he isn’t good. I said he’s declining, and according to the laws of physics, Kane is in decline.
He is still playing great and about as good as 2 or 4 or 6 years ago. The team around him changed and declined, he isn't. Eye test, better than the hot take.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I dont think people understand what an again curve is. The peak of an NHL player is 26. Kane is 30. Do you really think Kane at 30 is as good as Kane at 26 when he put up over 100 points? If not, then Kane is declining. That’s what declining means. Nobody said he isn’t good. I said he’s declining, and according to the laws of physics, Kane is in decline.
well, considering you are saying Kane is declining by basing it off of his past 3 seasons numbers...let us put some actual context to your nonsense..

he has a 106 point MVP season just 3 years ago...and now we are going to use the next 2 seasons which will be near impossible to duplicate as a reason to show his decline.

his 89 point season is the 2nd highest of his career...second freaking highest point total in his career, but is now declining despite producing the second best point total of his career you say????

then the 76 point season on an absolute dumpster fire team, with no Panarin or much of any help on his line is his 4th best point total in his career. so he once again is on the decline despite producing his 4th best point total in his career...outproducing all those seasons as a younger player while having a 24 point gap in scoring with the next closest teammate of his...

you can't even type this nonsense without laughing...you have no f***ing clue what you are talking about, Kane is only getting better in age and his stats are proving it...he can play another 5-6 years at an elite status with how he handles himself on the ice..

do yourself a favor Liut, retire from these threads like your namesake did many years ago on the ice...absolutely f***ing brutal...

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
well, considering you are saying Kane is declining by basing it off of his past 3 seasons numbers...let us put some actual context to your nonsense..

he has a 106 point MVP season just 3 years ago...and now we are going to use the next 2 seasons which will be near impossible to duplicate as a reason to show his decline.

his 89 point season is the 2nd highest of his career...second freaking highest point total in his career, but is now declining despite producing the second best point total of his career you say????

then the 76 point season on an absolute dumpster fire team, with no Panarin or much of any help on his line is his 4th best point total in his career. so he once again is on the decline despite producing his 4th best point total in his career...outproducing all those seasons as a younger player while having a 24 point gap in scoring with the next closest teammate of his...

you can't even type this nonsense without laughing...you have no ****ing clue what you are talking about, Kane is only getting better in age and his stats are proving it...he can play another 5-6 years at an elite status with how he handles himself on the ice..

do yourself a favor Liut, retire from these threads like your namesake did many years ago on the ice...absolutely ****ing brutal...

Diddnt you hear? Everyone peaks at 26.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
anybody who thinks a player is better at age 30 than his human peak of 26 is only fooling himself. Research age curve of an NHL player. So his next 5 years will be better than his last 5 years? LOL, ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
anybody who thinks a player is better at age 30 than his human peak of 26 is only fooling himself. Research age curve of an NHL player. So his next 5 years will be better than his last 5 years? LOL, ok.

I already have showed you his current years of this year and the prior two are definitely better than his 23-26 years, yet you keep ignoring it

drop the mic and exit stage left...

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I already have showed you his current years of this year and the prior two are definitely better than his 23-26 years, yet you keep ignoring it

drop the mic and exit stage left...

I guess Kane defies human physics. He’s Batman I tell ya.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I guess Kane defies human physics. He’s Batman I tell ya.
human physics??? lol

Kane is 29 not 39..Ovechkin is 33 years old, he looks better now than he did 5-6 years ago...You think the Blues wouldn't trade Taresenko for Ovi?? lol...

You act like a player is done at 30 or they "all" start going downhill, that simply is not the case for some of your elite players.

You keep ignoring stats, you keep ignoring those that watch Kane play and understand the style he plays is one that can keep him elite for a long time...but you can focus on "human physics"...bwahahahaha..

StLHokie

May 27, 2014
North Carolina

you can't even type this nonsense without laughing...you have no ****ing clue what you are talking about, Kane is only getting better in age and his stats are proving it...he can play another 5-6 years at an elite status with how he handles himself on the ice..

do yourself a favor Liut, retire from these threads like your namesake did many years ago on the ice...absolutely ****ing brutal...
So in summary, Kane is putting up fewer points that he was in the past, that mean's he's declining. His 106 point season was his peak, he was not as good the year after that, and even worse the year after that. That mean's he's declining dude.

No one is saying that he is a bad player. Just simply that he isn't going to repeat what he did 3 years ago.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
human physics??? lol, do you understand how idiotic you sound???

Kane is 29 not 39..Ovechkin is 33 years old, he looks better now than he did 5-6 years ago...You think the Blues wouldn't trade Taresenko for Ovi?? lol...

You act like a player is done at 30 or they "all" start going downhill, that simply is not the case for some of your elite players.

You keep ignoring stats, you keep ignoring those that watch Kane play and understand the style he plays is one that can keep him elite for a long time...but you can focus on "human physics"...bwahahahaha..

Being “done” and being “past their peak” are 2 entirely different things. Learn how to read and comprehend before you respond to me again.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
So in summary, Kane is putting up fewer points that he was in the past, that mean's he's declining. His 106 point season was his peak, he was not as good the year after that, and even worse the year after that. That mean's he's declining dude.

No one is saying that he is a bad player. Just simply that he isn't going to repeat what he did 3 years ago.
so in summary another person that can't read, he is not putting up less numbers, Jesus Christ I give up on here....in his last 3 seasons he has produced his First, Second and Fourth best seasons statistically....in no way, shape or form is that declining....as of today RIGHT NOW, he is on pace for 97 points..but yeah he is declining hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad