Patrick Kane Discussion Part II - 106 Point Season: First American Art Ross Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner

Feb 21, 2016
Munich
Yeah good for Blackhawks fans. I know it has been a tough run lately so I'm glad you have something positive to cling to. /sarcasmbitterjealous
I know, we're only third in the central, and the Hawks look like they're mailing it in most of the time :cry: Also they only won three cups in the last 6 years, I wanted a three-peat :cry:

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
Congrats to Kane. With the way he's been playing lately I honestly thought he'd fall short by a point or two.

Black Gold Extractor

May 4, 2010
He would have never won a scoring race against Mario Lemieux playing 60 games in his prime.

Few people could. LaFontaine (2nd with 148 points) led Oates (3rd place) by 6 points, Yzerman (4th place) by 11 points, and Selanne (5th place) by 16 points. It's up to you to decide which season is more dominant.

ForumNamePending

Mar 31, 2012
He certainly reached 100 points in style.

With how much Kane's production had tailed off him hitting the century mark was actually starting to look pretty dicey. It's nice to see 100 point seasons aren't totally extinct yet.

Kameli

Feb 27, 2010
Espoo
Where were you when Patr. Ka. hit 100 points

Where were you when this amazing human being made this wonderful thing?

I was at my car watching the game from my phone and after the 100 point I had to celebrate with style so I filled my car with concrete and left it there. The best moment in life, thank you Patr. Ka. .

Reactions: Plural and Jacob

Backpack

Sep 24, 2011
Baldwin Hills

I was at my car watching the game from my phone and after the 100 point I had to celebrate with style so I filled my car with concrete and left it there. The best moment in life, thank you Patr. Ka. .

Post of the year

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
44 goals pretty incredible. Could have hit 50 easily.

A very good all around offensive player, hes got it all, the vision, shot . A pretty darn good player. I think if I played hockey I would be something like Kane or Crosby. A good all around skills guy.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005

A very good all around offensive player, hes got it all, the vision, shot . A pretty darn good player. I think if I played hockey I would be something like Kane or Crosby. A good all around skills guy.

You think very highly of your untapped hockey skills. Good for you.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO

Even if you couldn't dish the puck to save your life and had OV lite shot abilities?

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011

Was at the game with my daughter, her first hockey game. So glad we chose that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad