Proposal: Patrick+Cap Dump to Detroit.

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
Hey gang, wings fan coming in peace. Wondering your thoughts on moving Nolan Patrick and a cap dump to Detroit. I’m sorry if I’m way off the mark in regards to a potential Nolan Patrick trade, if those rumors have been debunked then it’s a bit of a moot point. Is there anything we could make work? Curious of your thoughts and offers.

only untouchables are Larkin, Seider and Raymond.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
Nope.

I’ll happily keep our 2nd overall pick and gamble on him bouncing back, instead of trading him away for nothing.

Plus, we don’t have any cap dumps we should want to get rid of, except for Hayes but he has a full NMC.

Totally understand, no interest in a Zadina swap or something similar?

Reactions: Striiker

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
I could definitely be into a Zadina swap. Especially since he's expansion exempt.

I can’t speak for all Red Wing fans but I would certainly think about something built around Patrick for Zadina. I would like a small add on top of Patrick but that’s likely me being biased lol. I know Patrick still holds value but he is a bit of a gamble. Do you guys have any LD prospects you’d be willing to move?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I can’t speak for all Red Wing fans but I would certainly think about something built around Patrick for Zadina. I would like a small add on top of Patrick but that’s likely me being biased lol. I know Patrick still holds value but he is a bit of a gamble. Do you guys have any LD prospects you’d be willing to move?

Wouldnt be able to move York or Zamula but a prospect like Mason Millman could be available.

I wonder if Detroit would have any interest in Ghost too.

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
Wouldnt be able to move York or Zamula but a prospect like Mason Millman could be available.

I wonder if Detroit would have any interest in Ghost too.
Honestly I almost included Ghost in the thread title. Someone like him would be awesome to add to our team next season. Would be one of my ideal partners for Seider to be honest.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I like Hagg, ideally looking for someone with a little bit more offensive upside. Looking for a potential Seider partner but I’m probably asking too much. But wouldn’t mind a Hagg+Hronek pairing. Hagg is reliable defensively somewhat, or am I off the mark on that?

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Nope.

I’ll happily keep our 2nd overall pick and gamble on him bouncing back, instead of trading him away for nothing.

Plus, we don’t have any cap dumps we should want to get rid of, except for Hayes but he has a full NMC.

Disagree. I think we package Patrick so they will take Voracek :sarcasm:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Patrick and Hayes for Berggren and a 3rd.

Thoughts, @Captain Dave Poulin ?

My thoughts are ...

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

... however, I don't like the fact that we can't have Seider. Ask him if we can have Moritz for everything else we own and see what he says. That's basically what I did in EHM, and I have to say, Moritz is very, very happy.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Hayes + Patrick for Zadina. Done. Or Hayes + a third for free. Done. And then everything else we have for Seider. Done.

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
What’s it going to cost to get Patrick+York to Detroit? Zadina+ pick 6 in this draft? Pretty please :)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I like Hagg, ideally looking for someone with a little bit more offensive upside. Looking for a potential Seider partner but I’m probably asking too much. But wouldn’t mind a Hagg+Hronek pairing. Hagg is reliable defensively somewhat, or am I off the mark on that?

You could have Provorov and Hagg for Seider, and then you wouldn't have to worry about it. I'm telling you, bud, I think we can make this work.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad