Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
One of the greatest lines every assembled was the Canada Cup

Marchand- Crosby - Bergeron

All are best friends off Ice and the chemistry was incredible

I know folks dislike Crosby but 63 & 37 don’t

Huge fan of Crosby. I'd go back in time to sacrifice myself if that would've somehow made him a Bruin.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Starting at about the 4:20 mark they scored a couple beauties. Poor Halak :laugh:

Crosby and Bergeron have to be two of the smartest, if not the smartest, players in the league. Bergeron even admitted that sometimes they start talking in French on the ice in case anyone is listening in.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

Such a special line, they were incredible to watch. Three of the best defensive players in the league, and unstoppable offensively. What a nightmare it must have been to play against them.

I have no problems with Crosby. His on-ice whining can sometimes get old, but he's a really exciting player to watch. So smart. Plus, him and Bergy/Marshy being so close means that they know how to shut him down... Win-win :naughty:

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005

Hockey fans have been robbed of not seeing these guys play together more. Bruins and Pens could've leant those three to The Wild for a season and I still would've been Yes! as watching that level of hockey for a full season probably would've trumped my Bruin fandom. Back to the World Juniors with Perry on the wing. These guys should've played together.

Last edited:

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Saw Dan's post... but
Came on this thread to remind everyone how lucky we are. I remember him as the youngest player in the NHL and now he's the best 30+ veteran in the NHL.
He's one of very few players that actually played pre-Cap.

Reactions: kjpm

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
In addition to passing Bobby Orr for fifth place in career regular season points (man, Orr was ridiculous lol), Bergeron's goal Friday also gave him 1000 career points, regular season and playoffs combined.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
You just knew he was something special immediately. We have been blessed to watch him for many years.
Exactly. You knew after the 2nd exhibition game he was here to stay. I was at the game they told him he had made the team.

What impresses me most is how he had to re-invent his game after that terrible hit and subsequent concussion (he skated into Seidenberg's pads when he played for Carolina).

Truthfully, had that hit never happened, I don't think he would be the player he is today.

Reactions: BMC and pgm16

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Crazy to think that if it wasn't for the concussions and lockouts, Bergeron would have had a legit shot at 500 goals before hanging them up. I guess he still does... if he can average 30 goals a year for the next 4 after this season. I wouldn't count him out.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Crazy to think that if it wasn't for the concussions and lockouts, Bergeron would have had a legit shot at 500 goals before hanging them up. I guess he still does... if he can average 30 goals a year for the next 4 after this season. I wouldn't count him out.
Need to re-sign him as he’s up after next year

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
"Captain Perfection" - Razor on MorningBru.

I kind of like that a lot.

Which seems hypocritical cause Im not the biggest fan of "The Perfection Line" title of their line. :laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
"Captain Perfection" - Razor on MorningBru.

I kind of like that a lot.

Which seems hypocritical cause Im not the biggest fan of "The Perfection Line" title of their line. :laugh:
He literally is tho on and off the ice. Even if he makes a mistake on the ice he owns it and the next came he makes up for it.

Reactions: JCRO

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
He literally is tho on and off the ice. Even if he makes a mistake on the ice he owns it and the next came he makes up for it.
Like when he stumbled on that OT goal when playing the Flyers to then respond the next game by getting a hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad