Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Time to make it official.

I understand waiting several days for Chara to head out the door, so to speak--and that's very important. But Chara's on the ice in Caps gear now.

Bergeron deserves to be captain for every day possible. Announce it now.
They may wait until the end of camp to do it and then they will also announce the 3rd A rotation which the players vote on

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
And there it is

I doubt you'll find a captaincy appointment ever that is as unanimously accepted by the fanbase as Bergeron being named Captain of the Bruins. Usually there is always some sort of debate. Is he the right guy? Is he too young? Is he a leader or just the best player?

In this case there is zero debate. Bergeron is the right choice without question.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Full disclosure... this made me emotional. My favorite player ever... I don't think that will ever change. Watching him all these years has been an absolute pleasure. I can remember bawling my eyes out because I thought he would never play again or worse was dead after the Randy Jones incident. His comeback, which took some time has been inspiring to watch. To become one of the best two way players to EVER lace up his skates. Unbelievable player. Better person. Congrats Patrice!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I doubt you'll find a captaincy appointment ever that is as unanimously accepted by the fanbase as Bergeron being named Captain of the Bruins. Usually there is always some sort of debate. Is he the right guy? Is he too young? Is he a leader or just the best player?

In this case there is zero debate. Bergeron is the right choice without question.
Sadly, there are posters here that will complain that one of the younger guys should have gotten the C over Bergy.

As you said, there is zero debate that Bergy is Captain.

SPB2776

Jun 4, 2009
You know, as much as we all despise Montreal, and with good reason, the province of Quebec has been pretty damned good to us. Bourque. Bergeron. Julien. And a bunch more in between.

I think we should all say merci plus beaucoup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese