My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Patches, every other week:

tenor.gif

Game time decision for Patches.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Lol how do you go from skating for the first time in awhile to GTD? PDB black magic there

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Hey Vegas fans, any idea when Martinez is coming back? Thanks.
Flip a coin, ask your magic 8 ball, call a psychic..or just put your hands in the air and remember never to guess with this team. Martinez could be back on the ice tomorrow or six months from now.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Flip a coin, ask your magic 8 ball, call a psychic..or just put your hands in the air and remember never to guess with this team. Martinez could be back on the ice tomorrow or six months from now.
What exactly is the nature of his injury? I thought he had a laceration on his face....but it must be something more serious that has kept him out this long?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
What exactly is the nature of his injury? I thought he had a laceration on his face....but it must be something more serious that has kept him out this long?
Knights don't reveal much but some speculation he lost some eyesight or peripheral vision. The laceration doesn't seem likely to cause a problem this long.

Reactions: Devonator

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I'm almost at the point where I'd move Pacioretty before Dadanov this offseason. The injuries are just one after another. And they aren't even focused to a specific area.

Realistically I think they both need to go along with Brossoit. Even Lehner might need to be a consideration too at this point, purely based on health.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Looks like Patches could be back. Practicing on a line with Stepho, & Janmark(Roy went to Eichel's wing).

But who knows, he'll probably get injured ASAP.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

Looks like Patches could be back. Practicing on a line with Stepho, & Janmark(Roy went to Eichel's wing).

But who knows, he'll probably get injured ASAP.

If we can't beat the Yotes (no Keller) with the lineup we iced Wednesday, we have no business being in the playoffs. In any case, I think we trade Patches for whatever we can get for him in the off-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad