Proposal: Patches for Jenner and Anderson

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Is the context he's a Hab? I get he's a 30g scorer multiple times but Anderson scored 20 on mostly bottom line minutes and no PP time last year. So I mean the kid is on pace now whose saying he isn't going to be just that? Jenner has also showed he's just as capable as well. Only difference is we have control over our guys and they are cheaper the patches... so age production control everything seems to swing in the f*** us in the ass direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viqsi

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
How many times do you haps fans need to hear the word "NON"
before you understand NOBODY WILL TRADE WITH YOU

YOUR PLAYERS SUCK

If this were European Football the Canadiens would be demoted to beer league,

The NHL is basically a 30 team league now, Montreal is irrelevant, your team and it's players DON'T MATTER

Send them all to hockey school or something, then maybe you'll be granted a seniors league franchise, but stop bothering NHL fans with your trade proposals, you aren't relevant.

Ha Ha Ha The salt in this post is just :biglaugh:.

Reactions: haveandare

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
What you don't see it ? Too funny

Either you didn't read his post or you're on crack. First off, making trade proposals is exactly what this hockey forum is for, if you or him don't like it, stay off the forum. Secondly, anyone who thinks that it's a 30 team league because the Habs are " irrelevant" and teams like Vancouver, Vegas, Carolina, Buffalo (to name a few) are more relevant than Montreal, then that guy is a f***** comedian cause that's pure comedy gold! If you agree with him, then you're a joke too.

Last edited:

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
I know this forum runs on the premise that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
That's no exactly true now is it.
The martyred stance was predicable as well

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Fair enough! I just see the use for Pacioretty on the Jackets is all. But there are other teams contending that would be willing to acquire him for sure.
Patch is the best single player in this deal. Anderson is the best contract value. But for me the key is that Anderson may represent the "essence of a Torts player" more than my player on the CBJ. And for that reason it amplifies Andy's value to the CBJ even more.

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
I know this forum runs on the premise that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
That's no exactly true now is it.
The martyred stance was predicable as well

You don't make sense. Martyred stance? LOL Anyways, whether you or the other poster like it or not, people can post whatever trade proposal they want. If it bothers you, that's YOUR problem, go cry somewhere else. Also, the Habs are NEVER irrelevant, much to your and the other poster's dismay. :D

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Patch is the best single player in this deal. Anderson is the best contract value. But for me the key is that Anderson may represent the "essence of a Torts player" more than my player on the CBJ. And for that reason it amplifies Andy's value to the CBJ even more.
And when you throw in the fact that Torts had to call out pacioretty for not trying hard enough for team usa it just doesn't make sense.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
I can see Patches going full Duchene the moment he's traded somewhere, would not risk getting him unless it's for stuff like what the Habs paid for Vanek.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad