Value of: Pastrnak to Penguins

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Why is it that this guy gets 4+ pages in his threads when there are other, rationalized trade threads out there that get maybe one or two?

Would hate to draw any sort of analytical conclusions on social behavior - but it seems quite parallel to the horrible media we see today, click-bait articles, and generally stupid TV shows: people are drawn to the ridiculous and hysterical.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I hate it when these third wheels get overrated.

Connor isn't a 30 goal scorer without Scheifele and Wheeler.

Pastrnak isn't a 80 point player without Marchand and Bergeron.

The 3rd guy playing on a line with two elite players is usually on that line because he can't drive a line by himself.

You would think after watching Pasta torch the Leafs in the playoffs this year (13 points in 7 games) you'd have a bit more of an informed opinion, but I guess not.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
The Bruins have two of the best young RHD in the game right now in McAvoy and Carlo (Carlo may be a stretch for one of the "best" but he is certainly a top 4 as is with #2-3 potential) and they have 2 rock solid veterans in Miller and McQuaid. What do you mean they don't have any RHD?

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Why is it that this guy gets 4+ pages in his threads when there are other, rationalized trade threads out there that get maybe one or two?

Would hate to draw any sort of analytical conclusions on social behavior - but it seems quite parallel to the horrible media we see today, click-bait articles, and generally stupid TV shows: people are drawn to the ridiculous and hysterical.
See: Eklund Rumor tag

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
If the Penguins wanted Pastrnak what would it take for the Bruins to accept?

Maybe you want to get Karlsson? And first you need to find a way to make that happen and trading Pastrnak is part of that solution

The Bruins blueline isn’t all that great and they don’t have any right shot defenseman. Their areas of right defense is pretty weak

Never have I seen a thread where the information about a teams needs is this wrong. RHD? Lol. McAvoy/Carlo/Miller/McQuaid sounds pretty decent to me...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad