GDT: Party of One: Senators @ Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good god, the Senators suck tonight.

''Well-rested team''.

Yeah, so well-rested they slipped into a coma and died.

Reactions: glenwo2

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Santini has played the left side in the past and he might be our best LHD right now. Should say left side

Reactions: nugg

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
That 2nd goal was good proof that the systems they run are absolute garbage. The team had to retrieve the puck four times in 20 seconds because all they do is dump it around the boards to nobody, and then are forced to grind for it

Its like a drunk-Deboer's system

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Great shot!

But a low IQ player in other zones

Disagree very much. He’s even used on the PK occasionally in a pinch. Would probably be used on it as well if he didn’t have such a strong role at even strength and PP.

Not saying he’s elite in hockey sense or anything, but he’s certainly not a low hockey IQ player either.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Alright, we BETTER not blow this one. Another 2-0 blown lead to the Senators and this one at home, might actually get every Devils employee in the building fired. And it will lead to this future conversation between DD and I. Future as in tonight, if we lose this game.

49811 (1).jpg Senzzzz are a very strong and hard working team. They play a very good system despite lacking talent, unlike our squad. They came in very well-rested and took it to us. They're simply a much more talented roster than the team in red and black.

japanese-goblin.png Da fuq? Dude, what system? What's very strong? They allow 500 shots per game?

49811 (1).jpg 16-16-4. Came back from 2-0 down to beat us twice this season. Underrated team with a lot of talent. Watch out for them for the rest of the year.

Reactions: bodda

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
trivia

who is the longest tenured senator?

answer: who cares

Currently or forever? Forever it's obviously Alfie even with his pit stop in Detroit. Currently I think your answer is correct lol

I'll actually guess Craig Anderson for currently but not too confident in that one.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Currently or forever? Forever it's obviously Alfie even with his pit stop in Detroit. Currently I think your answer is correct lol

I'll actually guess Craig Anderson but not too confident in that one.

current or all time wasnt specified

im assuming current

all time guess would be phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad