Oct 31, 2014
I really think we can do better than a 7-3 drubbing

-5g differential or gtfo

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Yay lovejoy on the 2nd pairing...what could go wrong

People focus too much on the pairing number and not the actual usage.

Lovejoy played the 2nd least amount of minutes last night in 17:35, only Santini played less. And this was with 5 minutes of PK times as well.

We should be more concerned with the play of virtually every other defender on the team as their roles are much more significant to our team's success or failure.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We should be more concerned with the play of virtually every other defender on the team as their roles are much more significant to our team's success or failure.

More significant to the future too...Lovejoy's not going to be here past February, he's not worth having angst over at this point.

Reactions: Prezidentas Zubrus

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Just to make it clear

About 8-10 games ago (or so it feels like) I said Hynes could match MacLean’s poor record before he was fired

Well folks, its happened. MacLean went 9-24 and Hynes has gone 11-22 , and this includes the flukey 4-game win streak. Take that out and its 7-22

This is officially ignorant on Shero’s part to not fire Hynes.

Edit: without the 4-game win streak, this team is 5 wins under the 2nd worst team, LA. The Devils are the worst team in the league as of now without argument

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Bratt - Zajac - Coleman?

A very interesting 2nd Line there. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
I don't hate it honestly. Zajac and Coleman should help support Bratt's defensive issues, and both Coleman and Zajac can fire the puck if they are fed wizard passes.

Reactions: tr83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->