CFHF Fantasy League Part XXVIII - Winter GM Summit 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
And that's game Meth; good game. I can't believe I won that. I thought I was looking at the wrong match up when I checked the score especially since you were winning all week long.

I figured it was game over for me once Miller **** the bed and ended the night with 7.84GAA/.800SV% on Tuesday and the best I could hope to get would be a tie. I lost hope for that when I noticed I forgot to put Little in the lineup this morning.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
And that's game Meth; good game. I can't believe I won that. I thought I was looking at the wrong match up when I checked the score especially since you were winning all week long.

I figured it was game over for me once Miller **** the bed and ended the night with 7.84GAA/.800SV% on Tuesday and the best I could hope to get would be a tie. I lost hope for that when I noticed I forgot to put Little in the lineup this morning.

I don't mean to take anything away from your win but I am really disappointed in my team this week. I had season lows in goals and PIMs and my second lowest in hits and points on the year. With my next 3 weeks being tough, I think I have ****ed myself out of a playoff spot.

Also guys that last sentece doesn't mean Simmonds for cheap, if you want him an offer better make my tows curl and make me change my pants.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Week 9 Power Rankings:

1 Hypnotoad's Disciple E
2 The Techno Onion E
3 Halifax Lions +3
4 Girouxsalem E
5 The Black Knights -2
6 The Terrors -1
7 Wheeling Dusters +6
8 Flaming Wings E
9 The Scorch +5
10 Intangibles E
11 Good Decisions +1
12 GoodFellas -3
13 Army Of The12Monkeys +2
14 Hamilton Slackberry -3
15 Flaming HorseHeads -8
16 Peppering Angus E
17 TheMightyPigs E
18 Red Light District +1
19 Black Tigers -1
20 Pingu HC E

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Oh wow I actually moved up in PR? Pretty sure I had my worst week offensively.

GG Hox, was a close one right to the end.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm kinda doing the same thing I've been doing the last couple of years. I don't really have the strongest team in any given category, but every week, I just win enough categories to get the win and rack up points in the standings. My goaltending has had bad weeks, but every time they do, my opponent goes out and has a worse one. :laugh:

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I'm kinda doing the same thing I've been doing the last couple of years. I don't really have the strongest team in any given category, but every week, I just win enough categories to get the win and rack up points in the standings. My goaltending has had bad weeks, but every time they do, my opponent goes out and has a worse one. :laugh:

Stupid one blowout game! Had 4 wins in the week too!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Damn. Postponed game for Zetterberg and Glendening. That'll take a bite out of my FWs (unless they somehow reschedule for later this week).

Fantasy Billionaire

Feel The Heat
Jun 22, 2009
Calgary
navarres.helo.life
61438836.jpg

The Monkeys acquire RNH from
Hamilton Slackberry

In exchange Hamilton Slackberry acquire
Brendan Gallagher

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013