CFHF Fantasy League Part XXVIII - Winter GM Summit 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
some reeeeeeallly close matchups this week.

Pingu and I are tied rn.
Intagibles and Horseheads tied
Black Knights trails Black Tigers by 1
and the scorch trail the techno onion by 1.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Anyone not make the goalie requirements this week?

rUumI0j.gif

For some reason I thought there were still games on Sunday, not realizing it was Christmas day.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Fair result in our matchup, TG. A tie is representative of how things went this week. Dubnyk is a boss, in case anyone was wondering. There's no way you can slice his numbers that doesn't end up looking video-game good.

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
Fair result in our matchup, TG. A tie is representative of how things went this week. Dubnyk is a boss, in case anyone was wondering. There's no way you can slice his numbers that doesn't end up looking video-game good.

For sure man, it was a great matchup, a clash of two titans one could say. Cronos vs Tethys and I think we all know who is who here.

Seriously tho, I'll happily take the tie against one of the best

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Godo dual Ferk, with how it went this week I feel a tie is pretty apt.

The Stastny injury really hurt though, had he not been injured I think I would have pulled off the upset as I was only behind by 8 FW and he is usually good for 10+ FW a game.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I have no excuses my goaltending blew it. &^@% the Panthers.
I also starter Hellebyuck against the Canucks, the night the Flames played the Sharks since we've done well in SJ recently and well Hellebyuck was playing the Canucks, had I done that differently I'd have won as well. Injuries and poor decisions cost me the win but Ferk has a really good team and I didn't feel safe in any category

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
all these GMs trading players over the Christmas break smh don't you realize these are PEOPLE they have FAMILIES you ruthless monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad