CFHF Fantasy League Part XXIV - Flaming Wings are your champions of 2015-16! Keeper deadline Apr. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
It's Saturday Night and there are a lot of interesting scores that could make the playoff race even more interesting.

Current Standings if the week were to end today:

6.OTPAINEC- 301 Pts
7. SmokeScreen- 294 Pts
8. Flaming Horseheads- 290 pts
9. Wheeling Dusters- 281 pts

Important Matchups:

Flaming Horseheads vs Wheeling Dusters
OTPAINEC vs The Terrors
OTPAINEC vs SmokeScreen

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Sucks that I'm going down the stretch without Cammalleri, JVR, and Little, especially since my last two match ups are against tough teams.

That said, I've been without Cammy for a month and JVR for almost two and I'm still doing okay. Been without Russell for almost 2 weeks too but at least he'll be back if and/or when he gets traded. Hedman's also listed as DTD so hopefully it's nothing bad or long term.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Wtf am I supposed to do with all these IR players

Klefbom, Ennis, and now Zucker

I don't want to drop any of them, I like them all :(

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Wtf am I supposed to do with all these IR players

Klefbom, Ennis, and now Zucker

I don't want to drop any of them, I like them all :(

Then you have to hold onto them, broken though they are. I think just about every team gets hit by this at some point with having to keep a dud player on their roster. I had Allen, Scheifele and Sutter all on IR for more than a week.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just wish I'd swapped first round prospect picks with nogger instead of 10th round picks. If he's going to finish outside of the playoffs, that would've been gold. :rant:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Then you have to hold onto them, broken though they are. I think just about every team gets hit by this at some point with having to keep a dud player on their roster. I had Allen, Scheifele and Sutter all on IR for more than a week.

Honestly I don't have a huge issue with that. I just don't want people to think I'm intentionally holding onto injured players to drop in the standings. :laugh:

The truth is I would put Zucker on IR but I don't have any room, and all three of those players are potential keepers for me.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
in related news the Scorch welcome back Jay Beagle who is in the lineup today for the Caps

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Honestly I don't have a huge issue with that. I just don't want people to think I'm intentionally holding onto injured players to drop in the standings. :laugh:

The truth is I would put Zucker on IR but I don't have any room, and all three of those players are potential keepers for me.

Oh yeah, no worries there.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com

Pretty sure nobody is going to blame you for dropping standings due to IR players lol.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
And in 1000 words, not including citations?

3f60752609b82c693684cb18e07d4d41.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
In a bizarre twist of fate, both of my goalies had strong games today, winning with >0.940 SV%. 2-5 looks a hell of a lot better than 0-7.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've got one word for you, Rinne.

Now go be afraid.

I went four consecutive weeks with 0 goalie wins recently and didn't come close to losing any of those matchups. If you can sweep the goalie categories, that just means you'll lose by ≤6. :p:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad