Status
Not open for further replies.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Pfft, can't even stay healthy. #bust :laugh:

You know before I dropped him, I went back and re-read the league rules probably 5 times just to make sure there were no loop holes.

Lol, though I think there is enough decency in this league to let mistakes go as such (Like Galchenyuk), I don't think anyone here is going to try and lawyer up to take advantage of other people I hope in those cases.

I mean at the end of the day we're all here for fun and its not fun needing to lawyer up all the rules just to ensure that. Should be all in good spirit.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Lol, though I think there is enough decency in this league to let mistakes go as such (Like Galchenyuk), I don't think anyone here is going to try and lawyer up to take advantage of other people I hope in those cases.

I mean at the end of the day we're all here for fun and its not fun needing to lawyer up all the rules just to ensure that. Should be all in good spirit.

True, plus I have pictures of Alphabits doing unfavorable acts, so he will always be my *****.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Just picked up McDavid. There is no rule saying I can't pick up someone else's prospect off waivers if they're injured. He's fair game.

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

Because prospects aren't actually subject to waivers until they play a certain number of games. So McDank can be dropped/picked up by Hox as many times as he wants until he plays that many games (50-something iirc).

May 27, 2012
Earth
Because prospects aren't actually subject to waivers until they play a certain number of games. So McDank can be dropped/picked up by Hox as many times as he wants until he plays that many games (50-something iirc).

But he's injured. Show me where in the rules you can't claim someone else's prospect if they are injured? The only rule I see is " you may not claim a another's prospect from the FA bin". Says nothing about injury.

He's fair game.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
But he's injured. Show me where in the rules you can't claim someone else's prospect if they are injured? The only rule I see is " you may not claim a another's prospect from the FA bin". Says nothing about injury.

He's fair game.
But how can you claim a player who was never on waivers to be claimed in the first place? That's my point.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
But he is on waivers.

On Yahoo, sure, but the Yahoo system isn't a mirror image of the rules of the league.

I mean fine, whatever then, I'll stick a waiver claim in as well since I'm higher priority for the sole purpose of giving him back to Hox. :laugh:

May 27, 2012
Earth
On Yahoo, sure, but the Yahoo system isn't a mirror image of the rules of the league.

I mean fine, whatever then, I'll stick a waiver claim in as well since I'm higher priority for the sole purpose of giving him back to Hox. :laugh:

I'm not serious :laugh:

I just started what I was doing due to what tfong said " I doubt anyone would lawyer up and take advantage." So I just making fun of what he said to get reactions.

You fell into my clutches.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
DBU, you need to realize at this point that Ferkland probably looks like this while typing these responses:

latest

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I'm not serious :laugh:

I just started what I was doing due to what tfong said " I doubt anyone would lawyer up and take advantage." So I just making fun of what he said to get reactions.

You fell into my clutches.

Oh gawd I laughed so hard hahaha. Poor DBU got taken behind the woodshed.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Although I will say that Ferkland would make a terrible lawyer. Basically his argument was akin to "the law never says you can't murder someone with a gun you borrowed from a friend on a Wednesday after eating waffles for breakfast."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad