Status
Not open for further replies.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Talbot is literally worse than Hutch and that's something

Hutchinson is a decent goalie :P Hes just pretty inexperienced still.

Also WHO CALLED IT?

Did i make a bet with someone saying Dubnyk would not have anything close to last years numbers? Well sofar I'm right!

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
You guys are jumping the gun. It's still very early in the season and Dubnyk is still rocking a .909 and 2.55 while playing through injury.

Meanwhile I have the luxury of resting him in favour of Jake the Snake Allen (thanks for giving up on him, fong). :p:

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
You guys are jumping the gun. It's still very early in the season and Dubnyk is still rocking a .909 and 2.55 while playing through injury.

Meanwhile I have the luxury of resting him in favour of Jake the Snake Allen (thanks for giving up on him, fong). :p:

Lol I didn't give up on him. I'm the one that found him and said he was good (if you check the past threads) swapped him for Gibson (whom I needed for the double goalie strategy back then but no longer need to do that) whom is just as good but both of them I don't need because...

I got Henrik Lundqvist:D

Ya'll should be thankful my scouts are so reliable. Always giving you guys headsup on emerging talent ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->