CFHF Fantasy League Part XV: Lottery Concluded and Realignment Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Remember when you could've had Backlund in 3-way?

Yes, I'm going to phrase it that way.

clooneydoubletake.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Thanks this makes things much easier to visualize and prepare.

Edit: Wait this doesn't include prior trades does it?

It is up-to-date, or at least it is supposed to be. If there is a trade from the Wiki that isn't reflected in this spreadsheet, please let me know.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Man, anonymous ferret and anonymous elephant are really poring over this spreadsheet.

In case you guys didn't notice, anything that's bold and italicized is subject to change in position.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Guys, sorry to interrupt your off-season, but savoie16 and I are having one hell of a semi-final matchup. Putting up 10 points last night was exactly what I needed to get a foothold in the matchup. Russell's got to go out there tonight and throw himself in front of some more rubber, and Anton Lander's got to go and win some draws. Dubinsky too if he's playing centre.

Saturday is going to be huge.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Interested what your take on D. Dubnyk is going forward after this season.

Battling it out with Kuemper for the spot in training camp.

Its too hard to judge goalies based on half seasons or even one season. They are gambles. But as they are gambles, it is easier to acquire them before they get established. Personally I think he is having a comeback season, that's it. He will drop back down next year because nothing in his history suggests he can sustain than over multiple seasons. If you think he can then he is in the same Tier as Rinne and Price and Lundqvist.

This is when watching games comes in handy, you can tell if they are lucky, or good or just on fire.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Interested what your take on D. Dubnyk is going forward after this season.

He's a keeper. He's entering his prime and has found his niche and has a boatload of confidence. tfong is quick to say it's only been a half-season, but Dubnyk is right among the league leaders in wins with 33. Add to that he's on a team that will be a contender for years to come.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Yeah I just wondered because of his history the last few seasons, but then you look at Yahoo scoring and hes giving you some auto-points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad