CFHF Fantasy League Part XII- #dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Okay, the schedule vote eventually produced a clear majority. The even better news is that I've already created the schedule assuming that option would win the poll. Fantastic! I think that's all for decisions for now.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
"Should we just hand over the championship to the wheeling dusters because of how amazing they are?"

Yes
Hell yes

May 27, 2012
Earth
Looking to potentially acquire a dman, top 4 would be ideal. After losing JBo, Hamhuis, and Voynov my defense has taken a hit and need some better dmen. I am now rolling Carlson, A. Greene, Ellis, Ekholm, Y. Weber and Edler. Would like to rid my team of Weber and Ekholm.

If you are interested PM me.

May 27, 2012
Earth
The #dusters get #dustier

Wheeling Dusters:
Alex Steen

The Techno Union:
Jacob Trouba

I accept. This trade now makes it an easier decision to definitely keep Nelson as a keeper at the end of the season, also helps out my defensive depth. Trouba is playing big minutes and has increased his play.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm giving a high potential young player and a LOTTERY pick in the McDavid draft actually for a star player :)

Wait, you're missing the playoffs? :handclap:

Barkov and Yakupov are two guys who we could hope would eventually become something like Backstrom.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Did you know I have 3 first round PPs? :)

FSprr3X.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeahhhh... if Columbus could stop saying that Dubinsky's about to return, then not putting him in the lineup.... that would be great. Third time now I've made room for him, then they wait until game day to say he's not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad