CFHF Fantasy League Part XII- #dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Oddly enough I was viewing your lineup and was curious why Parise wasn't starting, tough break man.

If its any consolation he didn't play Hall haha

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
361071b9aa.png

What are the chances of this :laugh:

Why can't I ever win a week :cry:

Steven

May 10, 2009
Alright, I've officially been posting on this board again for like 48 hours. I demand a team.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Really

Is it that easy to join

I've always thought this was an exclusive thing

No, there's certain times where we are looking for new managers... basically whenever a GM goes inactive or wants out. Then we ask anyone who is a regular and who we think might be interested if they want in. It looks like there's a lot more people right now who might be interested than last time we needed a new GM, which is great! We've been thinking about going to a 20 team league eventually, also, but we have no set timeframe for doing so.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
No, there's certain times where we are looking for new managers... basically whenever a GM goes inactive or wants out. Then we ask anyone who is a regular and who we think might be interested if they want in. It looks like there's a lot more people right now who might be interested than last time we needed a new GM, which is great! We've been thinking about going to a 20 team league eventually, also, but we have no set timeframe for doing so.
I've been interested for a while but I feel like it's too late in the season now

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
361071b9aa.png

What are the chances of this :laugh:

Why can't I ever win a week :cry:

Lol you won, i got stat adjusted minus one point lol.

Those double shutouts vs my poor goaltending this week and with perry and getz out for most of the week i was lucky to even keep it close lol.

How would the new teams expand? Protected draft?

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Lol you won, i got stat adjusted minus one point lol.

Those double shutouts vs my poor goaltending this week and with perry and getz out for most of the week i was lucky to even keep it close lol.

How would the new teams expand? Protected draft?

I won!! My goaltending has really been carrying me the last few weeks, nice to see me win a matchup as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad