CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If anything, this serves as yet another reason to save your own local copy for editing. II, I have the original document saved locally, so I can go through and edit it. I'm hoping that no one missed out on any players they would have taken.

Also, good pick TFG. I've had my eye on Goligoski for a while, but I doubted he'd fall all the way into the 15th round.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Yeah, I do.

I noticed it a few days ago (maybe it was around a week ago), but never really gave thought to it. But when I opened up the document about 15 minutes ago, I noticed 3/4/5 players were gone.

Same. Saw it and just thought they were players that were already taken. Thought nothing of it.

Some available players that were deleted, from the top of my head:

Matt Read
Steve Ott
Marc Edourd Vlasic
Nick Foligno

Some decent players someone is trying to hide, if I knew a couple of these were available maybe Mason Raymond wouldn't have been a choice right away. Not that Raymond is a slouch.

KiwiFlamesFan

Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand
I run my own spreadsheet externally, with the master one on here as a reference so wasn't me. Sad that someone among us may be corrupt... lol

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
That really sucks. Ruins it for everyone!

For the record, the only time I deleted off that spreadsheet was immediately after my picks, and it was only that player that I would delete lol.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Same. Saw it and just thought they were players that were already taken. Thought nothing of it.

Some decent players someone is trying to hide, if I knew a couple of these were available maybe Mason Raymond wouldn't have been a choice right away. Not that Raymond is a slouch.

Is there anyone else who would have picked differently? Just looking to gather info.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've done my best to restore the list from memory. If there are edits that need to be made, you'll once again have to post in here and let me know.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I actually feel bad because I'm probably going to take some of those players...

I actually feel like I shouldn't take them but if I let one pass, he'd be selected

Unless we make a guideline/rule or something

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I actually feel bad because I'm probably going to take some of those players...

Unless we make a rule or something where we can't take those players?

I don't think we should make that rule. We should field responses from anyone who wants to change their pick, and we can revert back to the earliest such pick and redo all picks from there. I think we have time to do that because we've been pretty swift so far.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I say they are free game now that everyone else knows. Better them to go than all to one person.

Edit: We also could what Anglesmith said.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I don't think we should make that rule. We should field responses from anyone who wants to change their pick, and we can revert back to the earliest such pick and redo all picks from there. I think we have time to do that because we've been pretty swift so far.

I wouldn't really want to redo part of the draft, though.

Instead of redoing that, what we could do is this:

Anyone who wants to change their pick, say here and then can change their pick accordingly, all the while the draft is going on. We'd need to set parameters, though.

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
picture.php

2013-2014 CFHF Champions

Patrick Sharp (A) - Anze Kopitar (A) - Tyler Seguin
Nathan Mackinnon - Sean Couturier - Thomas Vanek
Alex Galchenyuk - David Desharinais - Patric Hornqvist
____________ - ____________ - Nick Foligno

Drew Doughty (C) - Alex Goligoski
____________ - ____________
____________ - ____________

Varlamov
Bishop

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Anglesmith and I are talking about the best option(s). Please don't say who you'd like to change in a post, thanks!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've closed the draft thread and will wait until all GMs have had a chance to respond. If it's only RaginStajan and Johnny Hoxville, then this will be pretty simple to resolve.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Commish Foot-Notes:

Basically, someone has been deleting players from the available players list. Seems harmless, right?

Well, he/she weren't just deleting players. They were deleting players from the list that actually were available.

Now, if anyone has felt jested in any way, please say so in this thread! Don't say who or what player, just state that you have felt jested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad