CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Last minute deals trickling in.

Ovechkin Persei 8 trades:
2014 11th round MD (Intangibles pick)
Milan Michalek

Off The Post AINEC trades:
Mike Cammalleri

I take it that Cammy is displacing Michalek on OTPAINEC's keepers?

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
bm.tweet.20140423-2254.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I know that a lot of you guys prefer google drive spreadsheets to wiki pages, so in keeping with the resources that were available last off-season, here is a list of each team's prospects going into the off-season:

Prospect list. TFG, go ahead and throw the link on the OP. I'll update it as I can throughout the prospect draft.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Morgan Reilly is no longer my prospect. Believe its Crosby's Chiclets now. Traded for Stepan

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
also congrats to Palat and T.Johnson (though no longer my property :( ) for getting Calder recognition aka thanks for coming out to celebrate for MacKinnon! Though I thought Trouba should be one of the finalists. He quietly had a great year.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I know that a lot of you guys prefer google drive spreadsheets to wiki pages, so in keeping with the resources that were available last off-season, here is a list of each team's prospects going into the off-season:

Prospect list. TFG, go ahead and throw the link on the OP. I'll update it as I can throughout the prospect draft.

I actually preferred the wiki because u can easily search it.

Can we maybe put last names and last names as separate cells to make it easily searchable when I'm looking for someone specific?

Or have it as a list with possibility to filter/sort it.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
also congrats to Palat and T.Johnson (though no longer my property :( ) for getting Calder recognition aka thanks for coming out to celebrate for MacKinnon! Though I thought Trouba should be one of the finalists. He quietly had a great year.

I was surprised when you traded Palat for Hartnell, but I totally get why.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

This list is almost as good as your GDT's! :handclap:

Looking at all the prospect lists, I am really happy with my group even without having my 1st rounder this year. Not to be a huge homer, but I think id take my group over any of the other groups listed.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I actually preferred the wiki because u can easily search it.

Can we maybe put last names and last names as separate cells to make it easily searchable when I'm looking for someone specific?

Or have it as a list with possibility to filter/sort it.

The wiki isn't going anywhere, don't worry. This is just me replicating the list that existed last year, it isn't a replacement for the prospect page on the wiki.

I'm only going to post this prospect now and then update it until after the prospect draft, at which point I won't be updating it at all. The wiki will always be kept up to date.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
OP Now updated!

You guys can make changes to your keepers list but it has to be done by 12:00 am MST!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'll go ahead and remove all the non keepers from my Wiki page.

Anglesmith, how are you going to record all the players that will now become draft eligible?

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
The wiki isn't going anywhere, don't worry. This is just me replicating the list that existed last year, it isn't a replacement for the prospect page on the wiki.

I'm only going to post this prospect now and then update it until after the prospect draft, at which point I won't be updating it at all. The wiki will always be kept up to date.

Ah ok, good to hear.

I updated my keepers on the spreadsheet, so use those and not my wiki heh.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ah ok, good to hear.

I updated my keepers on the spreadsheet, so use those and not my wiki heh.

On that subject, the passing of the keeper deadline (and the official start of the off-season, as far as I'm concerned) would be an ideal time for GMs to give their wiki team pages a bit of a face-lift. Time to start with a clean slate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad