GDT: Part II - We suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssistantCaptain*

No heart. No soul.
Ryan smyth, Ethan Moreau, Jason smith > Jordan eberle, Taylor hall, Justin schultz

The Perfect Human*

Hertl has more goals than Buffalo. So I beg to differ

Boston, Colorado, San Jose, and St. Louis have allowed a total of 26 goals against in 19 games played.

The Oilers, in 6 games, have allowed 29.

OG Eberle

Aug 25, 2011
I don't think I am going to watch tomorrow night. We have a cumulative 1-3 (soon to be 1-4) record when I watch this season. Maybe we'll win if I don't watch.

Connor Mcdavey*

Ovie is a POS. He's trying to score and pad his stats while the game is out of reach

.... if only most of the oilers played like that, we wouldn't be the disgrace of the league. last guys finish last buddy, this is a chance for ovie to pad his stats i hope he scores another couple goals.

oilman9482

Jun 21, 2010
Ontario
Hall's confidence is at an all time low after the centre experience, I'm glad Eakins didn't give him the C this season.

Also, both our goalies look lost with the new equipment. Their 5 holes are gaping.

OG Eberle

Aug 25, 2011
Yay! Another fancy stickhandling deke play that didn't evolve into a shot on net/quality chance on goal.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
I'd have no issue trading Hall tbh.

My attachment to him is gone at this point. Good player, not great though. Last year was an anomaly.

inb4everyoneyells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad