GDT: Part II - We suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
Trade him for what?

Well, I would hope he could get us a solid deal. Whether that would be a combination of a Big 2C/Top-4 D/#1 GK, or in more of a straight across deal for a legitimate top-pairing D, either is fine. Not saying he'd be easily replaced but sliding Gagner to the left with Perron isn't bad by any means, especially if we could add a sizeable 2C.

That makes two of us. No skill. Just fast skater.

Exactly. Above average passing (offensive zone), decent shot (not good enough for a "goalscorer"), average hockey IQ (prone to boneheaded plays), but an excellent skater. When he doesn't take advantage of that skating, he really doesn't do too much.

You may have taken it a bit far/worded it poorly with the whole 'Third line" thing but I did agree mostly with you. Hall is simply our least talented (hands wise; shooting, passing, IQ) of the big 4 forwards.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Leafs fan here, just wondering what you think about Eakins, I loved him with the Marlies, but with the bad start just curious

oilman9482

Jun 21, 2010
Ontario
People on this board are way too patient with everyone. Become more reactionary and aggressive with your posts, this patience and wait and see attitude after 6 games is way too passive and thoughtful.

I say trade Hall, Nuge, and of course Yak for picks and start the rebuild all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad