(Part 3) 2014 Flyers' Draft Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akanon

Apr 15, 2012
Radel Fazleev, another one from Calgary Hitmen.

A creative playmaker with some raw but impressive tools. His skating while effective at the junior level could use some improvements. He battles along the wall and finishes his hits. His shot is strong and he has good touch around the net. His game is pretty inconsistent from shift-to-shift at this time. (November 2013)

Tankadelphia

All Hail Ghost Bear
Mar 7, 2014
Tankadelphia
Scouting Report:
A creative playmaker with some raw but impressive tools. His skating while effective at the junior level could use some improvements. He battles along the wall and finishes his hits. His shot is strong and he has good touch around the net. His game is pretty inconsistent from shift-to-shift at this time. (November 2013)

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
A Ollas Mattson just went to the Flames.

Time to get a goalie on the flyer or take Blake Clarke and see is he can get back to where he was?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Calgary swayed by Ollas Mattsson being the size of a principality.

Though tbf in the 6th I cannot argue... if we would have taken him in the 2nd I would not have been amused, but kind of surprised he took so long to go even though I do not really rate him. Though he would be gone by the 4th tbh.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Vladimir Tkachev is easily the most talented player still available, imo. He's 5'8" and a flight risk, but the kid is good enough to take a risk on.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I mean when you look at the circumstance, he had 51 points for Brampton as a 16 year old playing with guys who aren't exactly future stars (although goodrow could end up being a steal of a FA for San Jose). He had a terrible draft year but it's a gamble I'm willing to take to say he might regain his game, couldn't hurt to take him with a 7th round pick haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad