Post-Game Talk: PART 2 : ECSF G5: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)New York Rangers - 5/25/13

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
I missed this moment from the game....

39A9ndi.jpg

Saw it on another site, and found the following caption on it from here:

BOSTON - MAY 25: The knee of Boston Bruins center David Krejci (#46) bends at an awkward angle after taking a hit from New York Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto (#4) in the second period. The Boston Bruins take on the New York Rangers in Game Five of the Eastern Conference semifinals at TD Garden. (Photo by Barry Chin/The Boston Globe via Getty Images)

I didn't notice this during the game....

LetEmPlay

Oct 29, 2007
Just wodering if the "where is musky (which was crossed out) richards" sign that was prominently placed next to the rangers bench was picked up on tv?

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
He played the rest of the game so he didn't hurt his knee

I didn't tape the game. Is that that last shift that line had where they had the rags buried?

He was exhausted and went down hard. Then, could hardly skate.

Then, it looked like that line came back out w/ Campbell at center.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Between tickets, parking (what a freaking disaster tonight in town), beers and a pretzel, dinner (which we are sitting down for now. Thanks 530 start time) and the sitter...I think I'm looking at almost 500 bucks for a date with my wife

So damn worth it

I was wondering if you guys bit the bullet on the tix. I'm glad you went. I'm sure it was a good one to be at. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
There has to be something wrong with Peverley. Unless playing LW just doesn't work for him. His speed has disapeared. Kelly too. Still hoping for a clutch goal from him but doubting we'll see it the longer this goes on.

He hasn't been the same since the leg check (not called of course) in Montreal. Gill I think.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I didn't tape the game. Is that that last shift that line had where they had the rags buried?

He was exhausted and went down hard. Then, could hardly skate.

Then, it looked like that line came back out w/ Campbell at center.

the hit that is in the picture above is from the 2nd period.

I dont recall seeing anything that made me think dk was hurt in any way and i've seen no mention of it in the post game stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad