Post-Game Talk: PART 2 : ECSF G5: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)New York Rangers - 5/25/13

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Didn't have a chance to come here yesterday because I was at the Mets game watching my team get embarrassed.

Just wanted to say congrats on a very well deserved to series win. Better team won, no question. Any NYR fan who complains about injuries to Staal, Clowe and Stralman as a reason we lost is delusional. Bruins were just too good from top to bottom, and way too much for the Rangers to handle.

Congrats again. Now do us both a favor and beat those whining Penguins. Good luck guys.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I hope Cam Neely sits down w/ Lucic. Explains to him that he was once a 50 goal man, entering the prime of his career. Much like his former linemate, Marc Savard, and he had the game taken from him. Basically explaining that Milan Lucic doesn't owe Sidney Crosby one god damned mother scratchin' thing.

Smoke his ass, and make it hurt. And, the B's will win.

This x 1,000,000.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
good choice

71a9f9eac5a111e2a60b22000a9e06bc_7.jpg

What.a.total.bad.@$$.mother.bleeper :nod:

Greyhounds

Sep 30, 2005
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I am so pissed off right now! I had to record the game and just finished a few minutes ago what my DVR decided to record- up to the last five or so minutes of the game, and then it just stopped......so I missed the rest of the game and the handshake, and had to ask my poor sleeping husband who won. The family was great, didn't let on that they won, as a matter of fact, I thought that they lost because they were so mellow and unexcited- it must have killed them to not show their happiness that the B's won tonight! :handclap:

Lucic played amazing tonight- he's getting better and better every night he plays.

Thornton- never saw him before not follow the gentleman fighter's rule- he kept after Dorsett until the linesmen finally were able to pry him off of him. :biglaugh: Dorsett must have really pissed Thornton off, to cause him that much anger- I wish he had that same emotion with Matt Cooke.........

Speaking of that jackass, bring on the Pens!!!!!!!! Wow, this ought to be a nail biting series for sure!

3rd period on NHLN right now.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Didn't have a chance to come here yesterday because I was at the Mets game watching my team get embarrassed.

Just wanted to say congrats on a very well deserved to series win. Better team won, no question. Any NYR fan who complains about injuries to Staal, Clowe and Stralman as a reason we lost is delusional. Bruins were just too good from top to bottom, and way too much for the Rangers to handle.

Congrats again. Now do us both a favor and beat those whining Penguins. Good luck guys.

Thanks.

It wasn't your year.

Last few years I think our teams have been dead even and pretty much equals overall I thought Rask would step up and play as well or better than Lundquist but didn't expect us to carry the play to the extent we did your team clearly only played at about 50-60% that series for whatever reasons.

You'll be back.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
My thoughts on the game...

There were a couple of non calls that really pissed me off. Marchy gets hooked around his neck (right in front of us) and it was not called. Also they run Tuukka and nothing. I don't understand how they can let this go.:help:

Dorsett should have gotten 10 for being a very poor sport.:p:

Torey Krug...He is just a blast to watch. The sheer joy on that kids face makes me smile...and those goals are pretty good too.:D

Looch has been playing excellent. Screw all of you who wanted him gone :shakehead
...and while I am at it screw all of you who are crapping all over Segin. ...and all of the Rask hate has to stop.

I just read through the thread from the game. Some of you posters are just sad and unhappy people. Thanks to all who have faith in the B's. Positive energy is a good thing.

The next round will be tough. The B's will need their fans behind them.

GO B's.

Ladyfan that hit on Rask on TSN they actually said the refs can't call that in this tight a game but any other time that's an automatic penalty easily. I was losing my mind saying that's a penalty in overtime forget with 7 minutes left in the game. He just skated straight into Rask without the puck and the play going the other way.

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
Our friend Stan responded to me on Twitter:

@ut_pez I start eating tonight but will work up an appetite by riding my bike. It's not much punishment since I love Boston baked beans.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Loved the game, still riding the high. The building was rocking, I was genuinely impressed with the Boston crowd. Lucic was playing with some fire again which is great to see. The scary thing is that I still think he has another few gears he can hit, and trust that he will soon.

Thornton was clearly pissed as well, and it was awesome to see that 4th line wind up the heroes of the night.

I just can't get over how amazing Krug is. He could take this fanbase and this city by the balls if he keeps it up, no joke. I don't think I've ever been more impressed with an up and comer "prospect" in Boston. Every time this kid touches the puck there's this excitement that hits the crowd INSTANTLY, and it only intensifies with every stride he takes, and lucky for us he loves to carry the puck. It cannot be said enough how impressive he's been, and he deserves all the name dropping and attention he's getting.

NiKrejci

May 11, 2009
Loved the game, still riding the high. The building was rocking, I was genuinely impressed with the Boston crowd. Lucic was playing with some fire again which is great to see. The scary thing is that I still think he has another few gears he can hit, and trust that he will soon.

Thornton was clearly pissed as well, and it was awesome to see that 4th line wind up the heroes of the night.

I just can't get over how amazing Krug is. He could take this fanbase and this city by the balls if he keeps it up, no joke. I don't think I've ever been more impressed with an up and comer "prospect" in Boston. Every time this kid touches the puck there's this excitement that hits the crowd INSTANTLY, and it only intensifies with every stride he takes, and lucky for us he loves to carry the puck. It cannot be said enough how impressive he's been, and he deserves all the name dropping and attention he's getting.

You could tell the Rangers had no clue what to do with him. They were at a loss.

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
Our friend Stan responded to me on Twitter:

@ut_pez I start eating tonight but will work up an appetite by riding my bike. It's not much punishment since I love Boston baked beans.
I think I saw Stan tweeted that he is calling the Bruins in 7 against the pens.
Huh? Is this good or bad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad