GDT: PART 2 - ECF G4: (4)Boston Bruins v (1) Pittsburgh Penguins - 6/7/13 8P ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

du5566*

Yeah but look at his linemates.

I am pretty sure Chris Kunitz, Bill Guerin, and Pascal Dupuis didn't make Crosby a better player. Seguin could be playing on a line with Marchand and Bergeron if he didn't suck and I would put those two up against anyone Sid has played with.

Will

Feb 29, 2008
Lol, did they really just compare Crosby getting checked to Soupy playing with a broken leg? Yeah, Crosby taking a hit is so courageous.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
If Seguin cant score on chances like that? What good is he?? Vokoun standing up, and he shoots it at glove height. What happened to this kid's swagger????

Pens taking away the neutral zone and collapsing down in their own end, have to use the points and get rebounds. Minus Dawgs and Seguin, Vokoun couldn't ask for an easier game so far.

Gotta start winning these battles in the neutral zone and offensive zone if they're going to win. Don't want this to come down to who can put their chances away w/ all their game breakers.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Better period than the first but we started slipping a bit at the end. Krug looked great after he got hit.

FTOREKBENCHTOSS

Mar 11, 2013
I am pretty sure Chris Kunitz, Bill Guerin, and Pascal Dupuis didn't make Crosby a better player. Seguin could be playing on a line with Marchand and Bergeron if he didn't suck and I would put those two up against anyone Sid has played with.

Lets not get carried away here , Crosby is on a different level then the rest of the nhl

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Lol, did they really just compare Crosby getting checked to Soupy playing with a broken leg? Yeah, Crosby taking a hit is so courageous.

Makes you sick to your stomach, doesn't it?

du5566*

Lets not get carried away here , Crosby is on a different level then the rest of the nhl

I realize that. I didn't bring up Crosby it was someone else. Bottom line is expectations for Seguin, a former # 2 overall pick, in year 3 were high and it's been a very disappointing year. Seguin shows very little scoring touch and even less creativity in the offensive zone. His regression this year is very troublesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia