Part 2 2014 Flyers' Draft Talk [times and TV info in first post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
As long as Giroux, Voracek, and Couturier are 100% off the table I'm open minded, but nervous, about a trade as long as it isn't a ridiculous overpayment. I'd really really hope that Schenn, Simmonds, and Read are also on a no trade list, unless we clearly win the trade.

It's going to be an interesting night.

My feelings exactly.I'm certain Giroux, Voracek, and Couturier will all be Flyers at the end of the night, and open minded about any other move.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
My feelings exactly.I'm certain Giroux, Voracek, and Couturier will all be Flyers at the end of the night, and open minded about any other move.

Same for me... them and Morin, Ghost and Hagg would be the guys I would say no to trading. The young D just because you know whichever one we traded if we did would go on to be the best of the bunch!

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Same for me... them and Morin, Ghost and Hagg would be the guys I would say no to trading. The young D just because you know whichever one we traded if we did would go on to be the best of the bunch!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that too, add Morin and Ghost to my 100% no trade list with Giroux, Voracek, and Couturier. Hagg would be with Schenn, Simmonds, and Read in the no trade unless overpayment list.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Nylander is so Swedish it hurts.

Far too cool/teen icony/loreal advert model for my liking. He is going to spend more time in hair adverts than one ice. Can't wait until he goes bald like his dad.. :laugh: Smug little ****.

Though all joking aside... he is going to be a fantastic player methinks.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Bout to head down there. Will be mere feet from the draft floor. And by "mere feet" I mean about 2400. I'll be at the Phillies game.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I feel like Talon is 100% going to trade the pick, and is just trying to play coy right until the last minute. I'll believe the pick is gonna be traded until he starts walking to the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad