1781832_10201678810235891_489659747_o.jpg

1962017_10201678811115913_862408510_o.jpg

1957837_10201678811595925_1627545437_o.jpg

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
lol so dramatic those posters are

The top picture is great, nice chuckle out of the others

But some people are way too invested in the whole thing thats for sure

There is a line though between being a fan by joking and ball breaking about the player and being overly caring to the point where it's pretty creepy

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
The top picture is great, nice chuckle out of the others

But some people are way too invested in the whole thing thats for sure

There is a line though between being a fan by joking and ball breaking about the player and being overly caring to the point where it's pretty creepy

It definitely comes off as creepy.....

It's sports....it's not suppose to be THAT serious. Those posters reek of bitterness like a relationship gone wrong.

Mory Schneideur*

He needs to be boo'd.

Our captain, bails on our team after almost winning the cup. He is THE reason we suck now. Our heart was ripped out.

On top that he insulted our intelligence and lied and then said things like "I never chose #9, it means nothing to me, they gave me that". The subtle jabs.

Just shady and over-all very *******. Had Parise signed for 1 or 2 more years and at least tried to finish what was started in 2012, I would be ok with him leaving, but he bailed on us.

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
Boo'd him today everytime after he touched the puck because it was a release but after words just boo during the intros and let it be. But I'm just one fan

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
He never chose 9 and yet he wore it during the Olympics lol, that was maybe the biggest crock of anything he said. But yeah some of the signs were a wee bit over the top, if the reaction was like that from some today I'd have hated to see it if he HAD gone to the Flyers, or worse.

Mory Schneideur*

Come to think of it, Parise set a wonderful example for Kovy. Maybe if Parise stayed, Kovy and to a lesser extent, Clarkson would have stayed too. Some Captain.

Mory Schneideur*

He never chose 9 and yet he wore it during the Olympics lol, that was maybe the biggest crock of anything he said. But yeah some of the signs were a wee bit over the top, if the reaction was like that from some today I'd have hated to see it if he HAD gone to the Flyers, or worse.

At least he chose home and not the Rangers lol. Still he bailed on a contender. I can't think of examples of that with other teams in recent history.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Who cares about Clarkson? He ****ing sucks. We could really use the 4th line production he's providing for Toronto right now. He'd have more points than Space Junk Bernier at least!:handclap:

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey

Come to think of it, Parise set a wonderful example for Kovy. Maybe if Parise stayed, Kovy and to a lesser extent, Clarkson would have stayed too. Some Captain.

It was the start of the fall from the high of the finals. Parise leaves because of the perceived slight of the Kovy UFA period and Kovy leaves because Parise left making the team look bad. It was stupid in how frustrating it was.

Mory Schneideur*

It was the start of the fall from the high of the finals. Parise leaves because of the perceived slight of the Kovy UFA period and Kovy leaves because Parise left making the team look bad. It was stupid in how frustrating it was.

It's like they had to out-do each other :laugh:

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
So much wrong here I don't have time to correct it all...

But if Kovalchuk' 83 points was the most Dynamic in the teams history, what was Parise's 45 goal 94 point season in 2009?

And I won't even bring up the turnovers, the lack of 5 vs 5 scoring even in his best year and the lack of a two way game...

But seriously if you think a 37 goal performance in 2012 is the most dynamic(whatever the hell that means) in club history... I honestly question your knowledge of the team and its history.

Parise had 3 less 5 on 5 goals in 2012....so much dynamics
playoffs bro, Kovy had to wheel himself out there with a herniated disk and still was a factor in the playoffs. If you dont think kovy was a dynamic player for us then idk what to tell you. Kovy missed 5 games thay year. If he plays all 82 games he prob is closer to the 90 point range. Post all star break the dude had 43 points in 34 games. To say he wasnt dynamic is obsurd. But then again you have a beef with him and claimed the devils will be much better without him. How has that turned out? 10 game losing streak last year without him in the lineup and this year not even a plyoff team

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
if i was at that game i probably would have boo'd the little jagoff, i don't care about the free agency thing, business is business and a player should always take care of himself. i can't stand the guy because he was a useless playoff performer and him playing ride along probably cost this team a cup

wasn't he the first victim of Pronger Physics in the 2010 playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad