Parise ....boo or cheer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
This is the type of thinking that gets organizations in trouble. Keeping somebody around for there past accomplishments is never a good idea. At some point, there needs to be an expiration date. The organization is beyond overdue for a philosophy change because we are in a WORLD of hurt right now and for the next few years. There completely stale right now and need a breath of fresh air. The same old **** doesn't work anymore. I'd welcome a new GM with open arms, to be honest.

Fresh air??? It is a flaw of youth to believe new is better. Who is the new exec you want to emulate? Snow? Yzerman, Hull? Maybe the no track record Nieuwendyk???? Please. Give me a break...stop the whinning. It is ridiculous nonsense with no solutions only gripes.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
This is the type of thinking that gets organizations in trouble. Keeping somebody around for there past accomplishments is never a good idea. At some point, there needs to be an expiration date. The organization is beyond overdue for a philosophy change because we are in a WORLD of hurt right now and for the next few years. There completely stale right now and need a breath of fresh air. The same old **** doesn't work anymore. I'd welcome a new GM with open arms, to be honest.

Thats exactly not the type of thinking you are referring to there. He's just making a point that you should be more appreciative of the success that no other team has had over the past 25 years other than the Devils and Wings. According to Parise, Lou didn't handle the Parise situation as Brodeur suggested. It sounds like the financial issues the Devils were dealing with is really what killed the Devils since the drive to the cup. Thats really what you should be upset with. Get upset with the previous owners.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is kinda veering off topic now, no point in leaving this open now that the original question's been answered emphatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad