Value of: Parayko to NYR

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
In this scenario, Parayko would be in the Metropolitan. It's not exactly the forechecking capital of the world.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Yes i did say it. Parayko looked fine last night and put up 28 mins toi. He certainly did not get beat all the time. You really need to stop cracking on the guy. I get it you dont want him. I dont want to trade him but dont trash him. He was by far the best defenseman on the ice last night and their is only one dman on your team that is better than him. So please stop making your self look bad.

I never said he wasn't a good player I just think he is overrated. His package is very attractive (Size, shot, RD, signed to a good contract) so his value will be high but I don't think if he was a teams #1 D you get very far.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I never said he wasn't a good player I just think he is overrated. His package is very attractive (Size, shot, RD, signed to a good contract) so his value will be high but I don't think if he was a teams #1 D you get very far.
Thats your opinion. I think you should tell it to the EDM, NYR, TOR, OTT, DET, MTL, BUF and just about every other fan base that wants him. Instead of trying to scoff at the blues fanbase why dont you just convince TOR fans to stop creating threads wanting Parayko for peanuts. The blues fans value Parayko highly, Most fans Value you him highly as well. At this point in time from a teams needs and value perspective, it will take an overpayment to obtain him. Even then with Petro being down i highly doubt DA will trade him. In all honesty i dont think a blues fan has created a single Parayko trade thread.

I think the best thing TOR can do is wait for Liljgren and Sandin to be ready.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Are you really going to try and say he looks better than any D on Edmonton? Not exactly a high bar there.. Parayko got beat to the puck a lot in his own zone. He can't handle fast forechecking. He's perfect for the west but he's the type of D that would get eaten alive in the east.

This is just patently false. Parayko is one of the only guys league wide that can handle both speedy players and big guys with equal aplomb. You go on and on about how Parayko is overrated and yet...everyone seems to want him and a new trade board thread pops up every other day for him.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Thats your opinion. I think you should tell it to the EDM, NYR, TOR, OTT, DET, MTL, BUF and just about every other fan base that wants him. Instead of trying to scoff at the blues fanbase why dont you just convince TOR fans to stop creating threads wanting Parayko for peanuts. The blues fans value Parayko highly, Most fans Value you him highly as well. At this point in time from a teams needs and value perspective, it will take an overpayment to obtain him. Even then with Petro being down i highly doubt DA will trade him. In all honesty i dont think a blues fan has created a single Parayko trade thread.

I think the best thing TOR can do is wait for Liljgren and Sandin to be ready.

Fans want him because they don't watch the player enough and just go off their hype. Same with OEL a few years ago when the hype here was insane with him and how he was just as good defensively as he was offensively putting up 50+ points and all this nonsense.

Again, I never said he isn't a good or valuable player, just over rated on here.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
It’ll be a lot but this is laughable, can’t imagine Blues wanting any less though which makes us not good trading partners
Essentially this.

I know the thought of Kravtsov + Skjei won't fly for most Rangers fans, but I don't think the Blues would accept anything less. Just doesn't work for either team really.

Reactions: Lays

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I'd do Skjei + Andersson + 2019 2nd. Wouldn't give up Kravtsov or Chytil straight up.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Fans want him because they don't watch the player enough and just go off their hype. Same with OEL a few years ago when the hype here was insane with him and how he was just as good defensively as he was offensively putting up 50+ points and all this nonsense.

Again, I never said he isn't a good or valuable player, just over rated on here.

Like i said spend less time down talking parayko and more time convincing a crap ton of people that continually pester us for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad