Confirmed with Link: Parayko signs 8-year extension $52 million $6.5 AAV

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
The pessimist side of me can’t help to think that he wanted to take the deal as quickly as possible because he knows his back could be a major problem in the future. Damn, I hope I’m wrong.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
The pessimist side of me can’t help to think that he wanted to take the deal as quickly as possible because he knows his back could be a major problem in the future. Damn, I hope I’m wrong.
I watched an interview with him where they asked him how his back was doing and his face lit up as he said “I’m 100%.” We will see but it appeared to be very genuine.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I watched an interview with him where they asked him how his back was doing and his face lit up as he said “I’m 100%.” We will see but it appeared to be very genuine.
Let’s hope so! It would be great to see him back in form.

ItsOnlytheRiver

Mar 25, 2010
His back may feel 100% right now and tomorrow he will wake up and it’s completely different. I’m not trying to bring everybody down but let’s be realistic here… back problems are unpredictable and I don’t really care how he feels about it in August after just signing a piece of paper that guaranteed him 45 million dollars.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
His back may feel 100% right now and tomorrow he will wake up and it’s completely different. I’m not trying to bring everybody down but let’s be realistic here… back problems are unpredictable and I don’t really care how he feels about it in August after just signing a piece of paper that guaranteed him 45 million dollars.

I agree. I also have back problems myself and they are unpredictable as one day I'll be fine and the next day I can't even stand up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad