OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
HUGE heads up call by Lulay. Was watching on the iPad, saw the pass interference and got Wally to challenge it. Overturned an interception.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Yes!

That point on missed 2 pointer hurts....still not a fan of them going for 2 point conversions...buzz killer

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC
They aren't even playing that well, yet. Add in Williams and some more time to gel, and this team should be a ton of fun to watch.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Missed the second half last night, had practice. Seems I missed all the action. Glad to see the offence finding it's groove at times, should see it for all 4 quarters soon though.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Forgot they were playing. Gotta love that David Braley marketing and promotion!

...it was an away game. I saw commercials on TSN for it. I'm not going to defend Braley and his marketing team because I think marketing has been bad, but what exactly do you think they were going to market here? And if you forgot there was a game then you're probably not that big of a fan. If I'm not sure of when a game is I always make sure to check the schedule to see if a game is coming up, so I can plan what I'm going to do on a weekend around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad