DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Merry Christmas bitches.

IMG_7765.jpeg

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I thought the Leafs would get coal in their stockings after the Buffalo game, but this moves them squarely to almost being on the nice list

Reactions: authentic

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
They gave up one high danger chance in the final two periods and not a single one in the third.

Scoring chances in the final two periods were Leafs 12 vs CLB 7.

And 6 in the first... so exactly what I said, they looked better as the game went on and they gave up a lot of chances...

I am happy they won, just didn't think it was their best game

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Benoit 5 hits 17:24 ice time and plus/minus 0

He should never come out of the lineup. Perfect as a 5/6
Benoit is the perfect example of why I think Peeke would be a smart buy low option.

Benoit was lost on a crappy Anaheim team but he’s been outstanding here. I think Peeke would do very well here with a change in scenery.

Steelers play good and win.
Leafs play good and win.

Thanks Santa!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all.

barilko05

NHL FAN
Jan 28, 2011
'Connor move your car!', 'Move it yourself, I'm in Chicago making sure you, your kids and their kids never have to work a day in their lives, stop bothering me with this bullshit.'

The old women sledding brought to you by Amazon - THAT is how you do a commercial, it's heartwarming and touching.
As a professional ad writer here's my critque: Why is she so surprised he's in Chicago? Where did she think he'd be?

As for them old girls, they're now at the bottom of a really big hill with no way back up except walk. Merry Christmas!

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Nice to get a win before the Christmas break

Nice solid professional performance from Jones which set a standard
Good play from the defense, nothing spectacular but nothing egregious either which is all I ask
Big boys up front stepped up and made sure the game was put to bed before Columbus could fight there way back into it

Happy Christmas everybody and I hope your new year goes great

weems

Jul 3, 2008
And 6 in the first... so exactly what I said, they looked better as the game went on and they gave up a lot of chances...

I am happy they won, just didn't think it was their best game

I wouldn't say seven total high danger chances is giving up alot of chances.

I mean we've had games of 19, 18, 16 high danger chances against, so only 7 is pretty good.

20 total scoring chances against also is a pretty tidy number.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I wouldn't say seven total high danger chances is giving up alot of chances.

I mean we've had games of 19, 18, 16 high danger chances against, so only 7 is pretty good.

20 total scoring chances against also is a pretty tidy number.

12 against in total.

30 scoring chances against.

Just think the game was closer than 4-1. But can't complain about a win, just hoping they start putting together more dominant wins.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
As a professional ad writer here's my critque: Why is she so surprised he's in Chicago? Where did she think he'd be?

As for them old girls, they're now at the bottom of a really big hill with no way back up except walk. Merry Christmas!

Connor Bedard will be driving a Ferrari and maybe a Benz in the winter - he’ll buy Hyundais for his boys on December 24th because he forgot, there’s your wa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad