Speculation: Papa Marleau

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
I get that he’s big in the room and the young guys love him but he needs to retire. Looks finished for good this time.

unitedstars87

Jun 2, 2006
Can he be orpiked?

I can see Nylander, Zaitsev, Brown traded and Gardiner and hainsey not resigned.

Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Mango - Matthews - Kapenen
Moore - Kadri - xx
xx - Lindholm/goat - xx

Reilly - xx
Dermott - xx
xx - Oz

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
he's being a useless waste of cap and a unnecessarily taking a roster spot. he's the worst left winger on this team. moore should be ahead of him but then again apparently babcock knows best

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I tend to not notice him much of the time, which really isn't a good thing considering his salary. He makes good plays on occasion but not as often as I'd like.

Reactions: Cpt Maple Leaf

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
Send him to Robidas island.

Wtf even happened, I swear he was useful last year. 1 year shouldn't make this much if a difference, I know he's old as f***.

Reactions: TheBigThree

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Trade a 2nd along with Marleau to the Sharks to get him off the books. His contract is literally going to decide whether or not we can keep all our core members and he's not even playing like an NHL player at this point.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Trade a 2nd along with Marleau to the Sharks to get him off the books. His contract is literally going to decide whether or not we can keep all our core members and he's not even playing like an NHL player at this point.
he has a nmc which interferes in a potential deal. it's unlikely he'd waive it anyways. it's also unlikely the sharks would want him back.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
Gud pro helping our younger players develop. LOL. Any abosulte plug that is gettting top 6 mins bc of Egocock. Most here will defend him saying he is good role model for the younger players. SMH.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
You can buy that veteran presence paying someone like Daniel Winnik... at this point Marleau is pretty much toast.

HomerJLeafs

i just hope we make the POs
Dec 27, 2017
Pensioner.
Veteran presence? My ×××!!! Hes been brutal and he is not helping with the menthal things either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad