Post-Game Talk: PAP wins it in the SO. 2 points!

Eagle Eye Cherry

guitar player
Feb 19, 2006
Montreal
Hey, what does everyone think of PAP? a disappointment? or a good contributor to the team?

I'm aware some people were wary of him coming to Montreal from Colorado but I want to know people's opinions.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Hey, what does everyone think of PAP? a disappointment? or a good contributor to the team?

I'm aware some people were wary of him coming to Montreal from Colorado but I want to know people's opinions.
He really feels like he's a "pass-first" version of Michael Ryder. If he ends the season with ~50 points, I don't think too many people can be upset considering what Briere brought us last year and the fact that we've had guys like Travis Moen and Mathieu Darche playing in the Top-6 in the previous few years.

Some people are going to hate on PAP because he's not elite, and that's stupid. Not too many teams have elite players everywhere. PAP is a solid contributor so far and his shootout goodness makes him even better.

Shootouts play a big role in making the playoffs these days and to go along with Galchenyuk and Desharnais, it's nice to have some players that you can count on. We know it's going to be hard to shutout all three of them in a shootout. So if our goalies make the saves, we've got a great chance to win extra games because of PAP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad