GDT: Panthers @ Wings | 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Anyone else's Gamecenter go to the "Commercial Break in Progress" in the middle of play and miss about 2 minutes of play and 2 minutes of commercials?

My stream did that, but resumed with ~1min left in the period

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Tatar once again proving how worthless he is to this team. C'mon they teach that at peewee level.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
No one ever tell me again that Blash can't do any better with this roster. Yet another awful distribution of IT so far.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Blashill (rightfully imo) wants to give Jurco some top 6 time, so he has some options here.

Our top 6 wingers, in no order, are: Mantha, Nyquist, Tatar, and Vanek

He's not going to replace Nyquist or Vanek with Jurco, as they have been our two best wingers all season, and are vets who have proven themselves in the past. Hes not going to replace Tatar with Jurco because he's a vet and because its his birthday.

That leaves Mantha as the loser in this situation, despite the fact that he's been infinitely better than Tatar has been.

Landfill needs to grow some balls and coach based on merit - Mantha should not be being benched every couple shifts for Jurco. Pick ANY other winger on our team besides him - hes a young guy playing extremely well, he should be rewarded for his play, not penalized. We need to encourage Mantha to keep playing this way. Benching him wont do that, he'll just think "whats teh ****ing point with this joke of a coach"

He coaches like its a country club. People he's known for a while get all the benefits regardless of how they play. The cancerous mindset that Holland runs this team with trickles down and permeates the coaching staff. I think that sounds too dramatic but it also sounds really cool.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Nothing says faded glory like an intermission segment on how Darren Helm is an impact player because he scored a playoff OT goal 8 seasons ago. :facepalm: I loved that moment, and it's got to be Emrick's best goal call ever, but that whole bit was kind of embarrassing.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So when is Trashill gonna start to play to win? So tired of his play not to lose BS.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Trashill is such a bad coach.

And you wonder why we're being outshot 26-15 in the 3rd period. It's this Trashill hockey. Amazing when we used to lead the league in shots every season to being almost last now. I'd expect some regression with this but this much?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Larkin should have shot it. no instead he passes to Nyquist with Panther players all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad