Post-Game Talk: Panthers Win 3-2, Leave Smog Kings Holding OT Loss - Todd McLellan Still Revolting

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I only one scared to sign Reinhart to huge extension with that shooting %

27.5% is clearly unsustainable. However, the previous four years of his career show that he's developed into a well-above average (~16.5%) shooter.

You can't pay him more than Barkov, but if he gets Tkachuk numbers, I think it will probably work out in the long run. Guy has been getting Selke votes the last couple of seasons for good reason.

Reactions: Vilam and Ratsreign

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
27.5% is clearly unsustainable. However, the previous four years of his career show that he's developed into a well-above average (~16.5%) shooter.

You can't pay him more than Barkov, but if he gets Tkachuk numbers, I think it will probably work out in the long run. Guy has been getting Selke votes the last couple of seasons for good reason.

His game should also age well.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Nope. They’re going to be furious when he signs for less
Yeah. If anyone wants to take the pulse of these original six types and other old teams, especially the ones who’ve had long droughts like Toronno and Philly, things like the Cutter Gauthier situation… a large portion of their fan base is angry about everything because they clearly feel like the hockey gods owe them playoffs and Stanley cups… because it’s “their turn”… they’re entitled to wins while the young southern teams need to wait for their turn. They hate Tampa and Vegas and now they hate us too because Zito made us good. Anyway I think that’s the gist of it.

Reactions: MaWa

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Man the Sens really need to be blown up.

What would you realistically give up for Brady Tkachuk?

Lundell, a couple of firsts, then I guess whatever to get the salaries to fit.

To me our untouchables are

Barkov, Matty, Reino, Swaggy, Forsling

Below that I'd have to ponder hard on is Bennett. He is close to untouchable just for his playoff heaviness.

Ekblad is tough to replace even though he is fat and slow.

Montour isn't doing too hot

So Lundell + Monty + picks

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah. If anyone wants to take the pulse of these original six types and other old teams, especially the ones who’ve had long droughts like Toronno and Philly, things like the Cutter Gauthier situation… a large portion of their fan base is angry about everything because they clearly feel like the hockey gods owe them playoffs and Stanley cups… because it’s “their turn”… they’re entitled to wins while the young southern teams need to wait for their turn. They hate Tampa and Vegas and now they hate us too because Zito made us good. Anyway I think that’s the gist of it.
The Panthers becoming hated.....
Sure beats being an irrelevant afterthought.

let’s go Panthers

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1705104380347.png

i guess since Chuckys skate is still on the line it was onside?

Either way surprised they didnt review it

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Lundell, a couple of firsts, then I guess whatever to get the salaries to fit.

To me our untouchables are

Barkov, Matty, Reino, Swaggy, Forsling

Below that I'd have to ponder hard on is Bennett. He is close to untouchable just for his playoff heaviness.

Ekblad is tough to replace even though he is fat and slow.

Montour isn't doing too hot

So Lundell + Monty + picks

You can’t be serious. That is not even close of what it’d take to get Tkachuk. Even last year Montour wouldn’t be enough.

And Lundell? His trade value is probably as low as it can be right now.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I think Reino's probably signing for $8.5x8. That's $68M total. How much would another team realistically offer in AAV? I'd guess $10M at most, still that would be $70M. Plus the lower tax rate in Florida helps too.

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad