GDT: Panthers vs. Bruins - 4/5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
This is extremely unlikely but if the Rangers win 1-0 and Florida were to beat Buffalo say 3-1 and Boston 1-0 in a shootut they would be tied in every tiebreaker. I'm assuming there would be a play in game at a neutral sit
Incorrect. The panthers would have he’s ROW tiebreaker that way. The only way to end up in the doomsday tiebreaker scenario is for the Flyers to lose by 2 on Saturday and the panthers to win both of their final games in the shootout

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I thought Weegar was good, again. His confidence is showing. I'm surprised he doesn't have better offensive numbers but that will come with time.

Matheson had his first really bad game in a long time.

Reactions: SimbaThePanther

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Incorrect. The panthers would have he’s ROW tiebreaker that way. The only way to end up in the doomsday tiebreaker scenario is for the Flyers to lose by 2 on Saturday and the panthers to win both of their final games in the shootout
My bad I thought Philly was 1 up in ROW. It's irrelevant anyways, Philly won't choke. #IsItOctoberYet?

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
i hope the rangers have one more GREAT game in them and absolutely demolish philly. anything is possible. here is some GOOD KARMA rangers. show us what you are made of!!!!! beat philly in regulation. undoubtedly we are pulling for you. you've got the tools, use them!!!!!

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
There is much in this Universe i believe and think. But that the Ramgers win against Flyers is 0% the last 10 games of the Rangers was horrible.

The only two wins Rangers get was against Tanking Buffalo, and 2:1 win against Carolina. The last game PHI vs Rangers was going 4:3 to the Flyers. Not much to Dream for the Rangers are only bad serious bad. And i garanty Panthers let it into there Heads and will loose against Buffalo. :D

No Mascherin for the Rangers, if they can´t win in regulation. :D

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
Good game from the guys, they came out strong in this one and great to see Lou get the win in his 1000th game. :) But I just feel Bruins can score at anytime against them though. But a strong effort to get the winner in the end. That first goal was a beauty, perfect triangle passing.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Just found out from the Bs thread that FL only won last night because the refs really suck, and because the Bs are very tired....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad