Post-Game Talk: Panthers tempt the Devil(s), nearly blow a 4-0 3rd period lead, Bob holds onto it for 4-3 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Expect Samo and Sourdy to get lots of air miles this year. They will fight for NHL time all year so one or the other is in Charlotte unless both are in Florida with multiple injuries up front.

Either way, both showed some decent skill in a small sample so far, we need some ELC production while Bob's deal is on books.
Lundell needs to start producing too.
It could be a back and forth thing.

Right now Sourdif has the upper hand, but he'll be on a short leash too, especially because we have 14 forwards on the roster with Sourdif.

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Reaves has no purpose in the game of hockey except his little charade that he’s a hockey player. Reaves just wants the attention so you know he’ll go after Bennett. Guy is a grade A loser.
Eh gotta do what you gotta do to stay in the league. He doesn't have much value in terms of actual hockey skills so I can't blame the guy for leaning into the tough guy role if that's what keeps him in the league.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Reaves gets the attention he does because he’s the League’s top guy. Never mind that he’d be middle of the pack with yesterdays enforcers, but those guys were too slow and couldn’t do enough to stay in the game. He’s been given the green light to go Reaves smash and he’s enjoying it, but he’s never that engaged all 82. Leaf fans will tire of him, and that contract will age like milk.

Imho, Gadjovich needs to dress tomorrow.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Reaves gets the attention he does because he’s the League’s top guy. Never mind that he’d be middle of the pack with yesterdays enforcers, but those guys were too slow and couldn’t do enough to stay in the game. He’s been given the green light to go Reaves smash and he’s enjoying it, but he’s never that engaged all 82. Leaf fans will tire of him, and that contract will age like milk.

Imho, Gadjovich needs to dress tomorrow.

Is Gadovich a bruiser? Never heard of him. Looks like Reeves has already fought twice in Toronto's three games so I guess he is trying to win over their fan base. I could easily see him looking for a dance partner again tomorrow.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Is Gadovich a bruiser? Never heard of him. Looks like Reeves has already fought twice in Toronto's three games so I guess he is trying to win over their fan base. I could easily see him looking for a dance partner again tomorrow.
He’ll throw his body around and can hang with Reaves better than anyone else on the team. He’s the answer to all the guys who were brought into the Division.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I am assuming Bob starts tomorrow and Saturday. Stolarz will get Tuesday against the lowly sharks. Giving Bob a week off in between the starts.

I've seen Anthony play many times back in the day for the London Knights. hes a big body who definitely uses his frame to His advantage.

Reactions: TotalHomer

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

Looks like he can fight!! ;-)

Yeah, he can. I’m very familiar with his fighting abilities and wanted him when I saw he was available. I didn’t even know he was signed earlier to an AHL deal and was thrilled to see he just signed the 1 way. Not super familiar with his game, but I know he throws the body. Hope he can keep up.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Hot take: I don't really care about it being unique. It looked ragged over the years.

That being said, hopefully they put it somewhere else in the building for viewing.
This is one of those things that people will see online and be annoyed at, just because someone pointed it out. Agree with the second line. Have it somewhere for people to see/take pictures with. Win-win.

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Hot take: I don't really care about it being unique. It looked ragged over the years.

That being said, hopefully they put it somewhere else in the building for viewing.
You know what

You look ragged. You dont see anyone complaining.

machoman_gifs.gif

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
So let’s see how the season’s going
- Tough guy D: we let him walk
- New tough guy D: kidding, not tough guy
- Tough guy O: on IR
- New tough guy O: going on IR
- Last fighter we have: smallest guy on team

Zito, I love you and all, but something doesn’t look right…

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

They’ll probably put it in the Den of Honor.

Oh wait…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad