Post-Game Talk: Panthers tempt the Devil(s), nearly blow a 4-0 3rd period lead, Bob holds onto it for 4-3 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I was so excited when Kuli came back but holy f***. I’m sure he’ll look better on the third pair.

That's what I'm hoping for.
Get him back on the 3rd/H.S. here and there and I think he will look better with less ice time.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
May be smart to keep Bennett out against Leafs, Reaves may try something with Benny over Knies accident even though it's been months and Reaves wasn't on the team.
Reaves has no purpose in the game of hockey except his little charade that he’s a hockey player. Reaves just wants the attention so you know he’ll go after Bennett. Guy is a grade A loser.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I lost any respect I had for Ryan Reaves when he decided to slam a guy's head on the ice and ground pound him while the officials were preoccupied.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
When he runs his mouth it distracts you from the fact that he’s an AHL level bum.

Not shocked. Maurice saw Sourdif was responsible defensively and creamed his pants. Sourdif is more pro ready.
1697578822338.png

Busted.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Expect Samo and Sourdy to get lots of air miles this year. They will fight for NHL time all year so one or the other is in Charlotte unless both are in Florida with multiple injuries up front.

Either way, both showed some decent skill in a small sample so far, we need some ELC production while Bob's deal is on books.
Lundell needs to start producing too.

Reactions: Laus723

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I thought Lundell looked a bit better last game. Didn't produce yet but his physicality showed down low.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Not surprised Samo was sent down. He shouldn’t have started in the NHL as I’ve said many times before but I guess they gave him his 2 games.

Let him go to charlotte and dominate. He’s only 20 and is still learning how to be a pro. No shame in doing that in the AHL and getting top minutes every night. We know NHL coaches hate giving ice time to young guys, so better there than here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad