Recalled/Assigned: Panthers re-call forward Dryden Hunt from Springfield, sent back on 12/17/17

rockit2112

Jul 8, 2013
The thing that bothers me most about this season is that one of the things that secured Boughner this job was explaining to Tallon & Co. how the players and lines were being mismanaged and what he would do to fix that. I'm very curious what exactly he sought to fix because his line management and usage has just been atrocious, and whether he has stuck to what he demonstrated while interviewing or just said what he needed to in order to get the job.

Reactions: Pumaconcolorcoryi

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
Here comes the usual 7 minutes a night maybe 1 assist in 4 games if he even plays that long up here. Same crap. Different year different player different bottom 3 team in the league. Same old same old.

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
Bougner sucks

But he will keep his job when this team is out of a playoff already in December and Gallant gets the boot and has the expansion team playing above what people thought. Funny how that is. And now this brilliant organization will probably stick w this bum get the first overall pick and blow that like they did with Ekblad

Reactions: Pumaconcolorcoryi

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
But he will keep his job when this team is out of a playoff already in December and Gallant gets the boot and has the expansion team playing above what people thought. Funny how that is.

Yeah. They never should have fired Gallant when they did. I've said it before, consistency will be key. Look at Tampa for instance. Missed the playoffs, coach still there and now they are back on top again. Then again, so much was done wrong last year it was comical at best.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Curious what u all expected from him with lines etc? U all cried about having a terrible roster. What did u guys expect. Is he supposed to blow up the lines and not let anyone get any constistwncy while
Learning a new system? Man some of u have no idea what goes on or even an inkling about anything

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Congrats on the NHL debut.

Fantastic for a kid that had no chance of ever being a player after his stint in the ECHL last season.

At least thats what was bandied about, lol.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Good call. Let him work on his game some more now that he's had a taste of the NHL.
I wonder if we call up someone else or if this is it with Dadonov back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad