Pre-Game Talk: Panthers open up season vs Blackhawks January 17

Will you be attending this or any Panthers games this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I'd rather Reimer at 3.4 for 1 more year instead of Bob at 10 for 6 + Darling.
Heck, they both had .900 behind virtually the same defense :surrender.
I really hope the optimists around here are right about Bob and he bounces back in a big way. Otherwise our only hope is Knight being the fastest developed starter since Carey Price and Bob simultaneously developing a mysterious medical condition.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
There’s gonna be a lot of postponed games. I’m not really counting this season, or last, as ones where the cup is “real”.

So are you and Cold Cat going to follow the season?

Cold Cat. If Tippett wins the Calder, will that not be 'real' as well?

I guarantee if we win the Stanley Cup you guys will be celebrating it like a 'real' victory.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
So are you and Cold Cat going to follow the season?

Cold Cat. If Tippett wins the Calder, will that not be 'real' as well?

I guarantee if we win the Stanley Cup you guys will be celebrating it like a 'real' victory.
I doubt I'm going to pay for centre ice. Probably just listen to the games on the radio, seeing how all the games here in Canada will be Canadian teams most likely.

If he wins the Calder it will be the greatest win there ever was! And if the Panthers win the Stanley Cup, then I'm out. I'm leaving this hellhole on top.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Hey! So is Yandle gonna be playing in your lineup?
I saw a rumor that he was on the outside looking in and was curious if that was true? (for hockey pool reasons)

Reactions: Rob Brown

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Hey! So is Yandle gonna be playing in your lineup?
I saw a rumor that he was on the outside looking in and was curious if that was true? (for hockey pool reasons)
Stay far away from Yands this year for fantasy hockey.
If you've already drafted Yands, thoughts and prayers. I doubt he will live up to value this year.

Reactions: Yandover

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
A Tampa fan told me today that Lightning won’t have attendance at first .... not sure if rumor or true ....

Reactions: violaswallet

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
A Tampa fan told me today that Lightning won’t have attendance at first .... not sure if rumor or true ....
They were supposed to but just recently said they won’t have fans now due to a spike in that area I believe.

-ghoste

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
They were supposed to but just recently said they won’t have fans now due to a spike in that area I believe.

-ghoste
Geez. I hope it won’t affect us... I have two seats for the opener.

Reactions: Ghoste

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
How many people here are going to the games? I was checking the tickets on Tick Pick out of curiosity and was shocked to see the lower bowl tickets going for $40 even with this limited availability

Reactions: violaswallet

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
How many people here are going to the games? I was checking the tickets on Tick Pick out of curiosity and was shocked to see the lower bowl tickets going for $40 even with this limited availability
That’s for a Tuesday night game for upper bowl I think. I’m guessing that Covid is depressing though with many season tickets holders buying in hopes of going later in the season/supporting the team.

once I get vaccinated likely in March/April, I’m planning to do a week of games for example and fly down

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I watched their game, they played Tampa well. Only reason they in the Wings group and arent in the mix with Fla, CBJ, NSH and Dallas is they are tanking with their goalies. If they had Crawford it would be an 86 point team or so.

Reactions: PSLguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad