Holy Jokinen

Mar 4, 2007
Tampa
CIRwfWqVEAACZMq.jpg

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
8 days before my wedding. Maybe I should fly in to catch this game.

Waiting to see the schedule tomorrow so I can plan that week accordingly

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
So our first two games are against Philly? Strange...

Conspiracy theory: We are going to make a huge trade with Philly that will be announced at the draft. Which makes this match up extremely intriguing :sarcasm:?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Panthers play 5 games against 2 of Tampa, Ottawa, and Toronto.

A home and home vs the Flyers, easier start than last year for sure.

The Flyers play Tampa on the 8th so they will probably be 0-1.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
this is an exciting time, before the puck drops and we have all these sweet expectations on the panthers until we lose the first game and we're (i'm) panicking like crazy.

like "that's it, i'm done". always. :laugh:

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
A lot of extended home stands this year, including most of November at home. And we have more than one game a week in October which will be nice.

Wow, half of our home games are on the weekends this year, and the entire 2 week stretch around Christmas and new years are home games as well. I don't think the schedule could possibly be better for ticket sales than it is.

Last edited:

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Seems like a pretty tough schedule but excited to see how our guys start the season especially the home n home with Philly. Hopefully we get off to a great start.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
If anyone has time, anyone wanna see how many times teams do back-to-back against florida and tampa? And how many times its tampa first THEN Florida? It irked me that last season it always seemed like it was Florida then Tampa.

I dont know, maybe it's just me, but I feel Tampa gets the advantage in that scenario since they catch teams on the 2nd night of a back-to-back

gauseka15

Apr 21, 2014
Isle of Man
If anyone has time, anyone wanna see how many times teams do back-to-back against florida and tampa? And how many times its tampa first THEN Florida? It irked me that last season it always seemed like it was Florida then Tampa.

I dont know, maybe it's just me, but I feel Tampa gets the advantage in that scenario since they catch teams on the 2nd night of a back-to-back

I just checked, its fairly done.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
The first thing I checked was weekend games in Tampa to make a road trip out there and we have THREE of them! I literally jumped out of my chair and screamed "YES!!!" only to see fifteen people look up at me like "What the hell???"

14-back-to-backs and one set of four games in six nights is going to be rough. We have a pretty easy schedule to finish the season, so if those games are crucial to win for a playoff spot, they hopefully won't be impossible.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Man I am pumped the Panthers schedule is easy to start. Flyers defense is worst in the league, Carolina and Buffalo won't win 25 games. Although with how the Panthers start, it's an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
out of 22 points in October, 14 or More would be great to get the season started.

Who was the genius that did Panthers at Ducks, THEN Sharks, THEN Kings?

Ill be there for the ducks and Kings for sure

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
out of 22 points in October, 14 or More would be great to get the season started.

Who was the genius that did Panthers at Ducks, THEN Sharks, THEN Kings?

Ill be there for the ducks and Kings for sure

why not the sharks? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad