Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Bring on the Panthers
Yeah, what he said!

FLA0329-CTC-SensEventImages-1200x500.jpg

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Heading to the game. Will be cheering for the team that has a chance at the playoffs.

#Tank

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
So I went to the game the other night (got free tickets Scrouge only got 11 bucks out of me for a slice of Zza and a bottle of Fanta), and something REALLY bothered me. The Missing Chicklets. What is this abomination? Why in Alfie's name do they not have a bass player? It's all treble, all the time. Guitar, organ, and a dude who tries to imitate Brian Johnson and Axel Rose with pretty high pitched vocals. It sounds horrible. It's just a bad arrangement. None of them are bad on their own.

Why is this a thing? I like the idea of a house band but who doesn't have a bass player?

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
The Panthers getting pasted by the Leafs bodes well for tank nation...They will be a desperate bunch for 2 points

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
So I went to the game the other night (got free tickets Scrouge only got 11 bucks out of me for a slice of Zza and a bottle of Fanta), and something REALLY bothered me. The Missing Chicklets. What is this abomination? Why in Alfie's name do they not have a bass player? It's all treble, all the time. Guitar, organ, and a dude who tries to imitate Brian Johnson and Axel Rose with pretty high pitched vocals. It sounds horrible. It's just a bad arrangement. None of them are bad on their own.

Why is this a thing? I like the idea of a house band but who doesn't have a bass player?

*Rubs pointer finger and thumb together*

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

Eugene traded him for a punch card time clock for the Prime Ministers mascots

Coors19

Jul 18, 2011

I agree..I was excited at the start of the year when they announced an inhouse band, like Nashville.. but come on. These guys are embarrassing to the team. I can only imagine what other teams players must say. Obviously Nashville has an amazing pool of talent to choose from but Ottawa can do better than that. They belong at a cougar bar playing for 40 and 50 year olds.

Reactions: lancepitlick

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
I agree..I was excited at the start of the year when they announced an inhouse band, like Nashville.. but come on. These guys are embarrassing to the team. I can only imagine what other teams players must say. Obviously Nashville has an amazing pool of talent to choose from but Ottawa can do better than that. They belong at a cougar bar playing for 40 and 50 year olds.

“They belong at a cougar bar playing for 40 and 50 year olds.”

Yikes....

Reactions: lancepitlick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad